Full Time Boiler Maker / Welder
Required for repairs ,modification and fabrication to marine vessels and equipment.
Role of the Applicant
- must be competent in Mig, Stick and have knowledge with tig welding.
- must have experience in Mild steel, Stainless and Aluminium.
- ability to carry out welding duties in all position is an advantage
- self motivated and able to work in a team or one off.
- must have own hand tools
- have a current NSW Australian drivers licence.
- must be available to work overtime when required.
Full time position for a fitter in the Marine industry in Sydney Harbour.
The applicant must be self motivated and able to work alone or in a team environment removing valves pipe work on propeller shafts and bearings.
Basic machining skills are required.
The applicant does not have to come from the marine industry but have previous experience in the mechanical field.
The applicant must have own hand tools for a fitter and be willing to work overtime as required.
Any welding or fabrication skills are an advantage.
Abrasive Blaster Painter
Required for immediate start in Sydney Harbour in the Marine industry.
Applicants must be:
Proficient in blasting to A>S Class 2.5 and reliable.
Experienced in the use of airless spray and conventional spray equipment spraying epoxy and acrylic polyurethane coatings.
The applicant is required to have a basic hand toolbox with tools for general day to day use.
Must be able to work overtime if required.
CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Trades & Services