Gallagher Insurance Service is a locally owned and operated General Insurance Broking firm. Well respected and with nearly 30 years experience in the industry, our business provides commercial, rural and domestic insurance to a wide range of clients throughout Australia.
We currently have a vacancy for an enthusiastic person to join our administration team. This full-time position involves assisting the brokers by managing client accounts and claims, preparing documents and performing reception duties, including taking incoming calls and enquires, daily banking and data processing.
The role is varied and will provide experience in many aspects of the insurance industry, with a large focus on providing the highest level of customer service.
Experience in the insurance industry would be a definite advantage, however applicants with a previous grounding in office administration will also be considered. Extensive on-the-job training will be provided, as well as the opportunity to obtain formal qualifications through the Australian & New Zealand Institute of Insurance & Finance.
The successful applicant will:
- have had previous experience working in an office environment
- knowledge of administrative & clerical procedures
- be enthusiastic and personable
- enjoy working in a busy team environment
- show great attention to detail and display strong organisational skills
- be willing to learn new skills, complete further study and be looking to further their career in the Insurance Industry
Applications close 5.00pm, Saturday 1st August.
27/07/2020$0Riverland & Murray Mallee1 Administration & Office Support
Apply for this job
Option 1: Use this option if you want to upload a new cover letter and a Resume file