Lifestyle Commercial Floorcoverings Pty. Ltd. are searching for a new team member to be a part of our growing company and fantastic culture.
Reporting directly to the management team, the position of Sales Consultant consists of the following duties:
- Tendering and quoting to Construction Companies in South East QLD off an internal Tender Register.
- Reading provided take offs in line with all relevant tender documents and estimating projects using an Excel spreadsheet.
- Creating quotations using Microsoft Word.
- Tracking projects through the tender process through to the close of the sale.
- Negotiation of a sale.
- Attending site tender meetings.
- Thorough assessment of Scope of Works, Sub-contracts and Tender meeting Minutes.
- Once the project is won - Controlling the admin of a project and the co-ordination with the Internal Project Manager/Project Delivery Team.
- Submitting variations.
- Conflict resolution.
The successful applicant must have:
- Current drivers license.
- Impeccable appearance, grooming & hygiene.
- Minimum 2 years experience in the floor coverings industry working for a floor coverings contractor or retailer.
- Competent using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel & Word) & Adobe/Foxit PDF.
- A high level of office etiquette.
The following items are not required, but will be of an advantage:
- Experience reading Take Offs provided by a CAD estimating program.
- Commercial floor coverings experience.
- Trade background and/or site experience.
- Experience in a similar role.
The below package is on offer to the right candidate:
- Monday to Friday working week (no after hours) we even finish early on a Friday!
- Fully maintained company vehicle with an etag & fuel card.
- Mobile phone.
- Above award salary.
- Uncapped commission structure. (You can and we want you to earn upwards of $100,000 !!!)
Please note the following:
- We have a designated Quantifying Estimator who estimates all of our projects to provide the Sales Consultant a thorough take off.
- We also have internal Sales Support staff who download all relevant documents, obtain supplier pricing, order stock and create works orders for the Installers.
- Once the sub-contract is received a Project Manager takes over the project and runs the on-site project delivery.
*** The role is designed for the Sales Consultant to only focus on the sale of the project to ensure all time is spent on nothing but winning the job, the rest of the tasks are taken care by others.
This position is available for immediate start, though we are willing to wait for the right person.
Please send resumes to the following - Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.