Transconnect Logistics is a interstate freight provider delivering bulk pallets around Australia. We have depots in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane with solid partnerships around Australia.
We are looking for a skilled forklift operator who is a motivated and reliable to join our friendly team located in Sunshine West VIC.
Reporting to the PM supervisor this role is full time.
Job Tasks And Responsabilities
- Loading a range of general pallet freight to legal capacity and blending freight to achieve maximum payloads.
- Loading and unloading of MR, HR, HC trucks
- Loading and unloading of mezzanine floor trailers, Linehaul trailers and local body trucks.
- Meeting loading time frames and manifesting loads.
- Following safe operating procedures and complying with WHS company policy.
Skills and Experience
- Must have a current forklift/High Risk Work licence.
- Have had previous experience within the transport industry loading and unloading linehaul and local body trucks.
- Must be reliable and hard working with a good sense on humour!
- Must be able to work as a team.
If you have the above qualities, and can communicate effectively please send through your CV or alternatively give me a call to arrange a confidential interview. Communication will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
27/07/2020$0Western Suburbs1 Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
Apply for this job
Option 1: Use this option if you want to upload a new cover letter and a Resume file