Client Relationship Manager
We are seeking a full time Client Relationship Manager with a can-do attitude & that extra bit of sparkle to work in our Cairns Office.
Your role will be a liaison with our clients and customers, building and maintaining strong business and personal relationships with clients.
Are you wanting to work for a progressive, innovative and supportive company
Our people are at the heart of everything we do and creating the right work environment is important to enjoying coming to work for us every day. The key attributes of a Trinity employee are:
HAPPY. Wake up every day appreciative of life, choosing to see the good in the world.
PASSIONATE. Infectious belief in what you do and having excess energy to share with others to inspire them to overcome obstacles.
CURIOUS. Understand the issues better to develop the best solutions.
CAN DO MANTRA. Know there will be obstacles when going after worthwhile goals but see this as opportunities for creative thinking.
TEAM PLAYER. Know we can only delight clients together and that everyone has different skills that are valuable. Belief in strong culture of caring for each other.
Trinity Accountants are not your ordinary Accountants. We are progressive, innovative, proactive and focused on people first solutions. We are Xero Platinum Partners and Xero Partner of the Year QLD 2019 Winners.
We have offices in Cairns and the Sunshine Coast and service clients throughout Australia and internationally. We have a dedicated team of 25+ staff across our Bookkeeping division, Accounting & Business Advisory division, Sales & Marketing team and administration team.
To be successful in this role you will need to possess the following attributes:
- Bubbly and confident personality, and an out of the box thinker
- Excellent time management and ability to manage deadlines whilst under pressure in a rapidly changing environment
- The ability to follow procedures and take direction from Team Leaders
- Strong attention to detail
- Good written, verbal and listening communication skills
- High degree of professionalism and discretion
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Willing to go the extra mile for our clients
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to type quickly and accurately, with a strong competence in spelling and grammar. Note taking will be a big part of this role.
- Degree qualifications in business desired.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs essential
This position will be working with a fun and encouraging team in the marketing & admin departments within our growing business.
Opportunities to progress within the Company are available.
If you can work well under pressure and in a busy environment, are a team player and want to work for a progressive company then please email your resume with Client Relationship Manager Position in the subject line, and a cover letter outlining why you want to work for our team to:
Applications close 31 July 2020
Please note: due to the overwhelming number of applications we receive, we will only be replying to applications selected for interview.