Great work life balance, Great work environment, Opportunity for career progression.
Located in Balmain East.
You will be joining a fun & supportive atmosphere, surrounded by a collaborative team who love what they do. We believe in supporting and inspiring our team to live their passions and place a great deal of importance in ensuring our team members have great work-life balance, career and development opportunities along with;
- Complimentary products from our brand
- A vibrant, team orientated culture where we embrace and encourage new ideas
- Weekly team lunches
- Monthly team building activities
About the company
We are a female owned & founded, Australian Brand. We currently have 1 product & our range is set to expand to multiple products within the next 6 months. Our product, the Acne Cleanse capsules, are an all natural supplement that is designed to provide relief for skin concerns such as pimples, acne, blemishes, uneven skin tone and counter the effects of harmful toxins and everyday pollution. Our product has helped women all over the world feel confident in the skin theyre in!
About the Role
We are looking for a Facebook Marketing superstar to join our growing team. Our team is currently looking for someone with a minimum of 2 years experience running paid ads across Facebook and Instagram. We are looking for someone who has direct experience working with a minimum budget of $50,000 per month on conversion based campaigns. You will work closely with the CEO & COO and will be responsible for planning, optimizing, implementing and analyzing the Facebook conversion campaigns for our brand. The role requires the ability to operate on both a strategic and tactical level, touching all aspects of a campaign and responsible for proper and timely execution of all assigned work. This will be a fun and fast paced role, so we are looking for an enthusiastic, detail oriented, team-player.
- Strategize, execute, and manage a variety of Facebook ad campaigns from: conception to creative to execution to analysis. We want thought leaders!
- Continuously measure and optimize campaign performance while also establishing benchmarks and recommending future tests.
- Develop marketing strategies and marketing plans to support and achieve the brands business objectives.
- Leveraging Facebook attribution data, you will be tasked with communicating campaign performance and creating a clear road-map for the future.
- Gather data on consumer, competitor, and market conditions.
- Reporting and monitoring of sales, loyalty, reviews and other key metrics.
- Assistance with new product launches including listing preparation and execution of launch strategies.
- Keeps abreast with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Align social media marketing objectives with brand/marketing objectives.
- Ensure campaigns drive specific objectives.
- Budget management on a daily, weekly, monthly basis.
- Continually evaluate and recommend optimizations to hit revenue goals.
- Create split tests to maximize ROI.
- Manage and analyze Facebook analytics.
- Scaling large budget conversion based campaigns while maintaining profitability.
Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of PAID Facebook ADVERTISING experience. (Blueprint certified preferred)
- Implemented and ran conversion based campaigns on Facebook with a minimum budget of $50,000 per month.
- Track record of efficient campaigns that are conversion based (Not engagement focused ie. likes, comments, shares, etc.).
- Must have an advanced understanding of split testing, reporting, and optimization for performance-based ROIs.
- Clear understanding of difference between branding and direct response social initiatives.
- Ability to think outside the box and passion to try new things.
- Proven hands-on experience growing brands on Facebook at scale.
- Strong, professional verbal communication.
- Excellent writing and creative content skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Exceptional time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects and ongoing work items; while effectively managing changing priorities.
- Innovative problem solver and collaborative team player.
This is a great opportunity for an energetic and enthusiastic individual to join a growing company & further develop your career. The candidate will be well presented, have strong spoken English skills & extremely well organised.
The ideal candidate must be trustworthy & reliable, work well under pressure, learn new tasks quickly, be a team player & be flexible and able to adapt quickly.
Please apply here or email your resume & CV. The position is an in office position only & the office is located in Balmain East.