FUTURE ENGINEERING & COMMUNICATION PTY LTD
THE TOWER, MAST & POLE SPECIALISTS
FEC designs, fabricates and installs communication structures and powerlines throughout Australia and overseas. We are a quality accredited company and have an enviable reputation in the industry.
Due to our ever increasing client base and workload we require personnel to fill the following fulltime permanent position in our Cockburn Central workshop.
FIRST CLASS WELDER
Candidates must be able to meet the following criteria:-
- Have experience in light to medium steelwork
- Be a qualified tradesperson with a minimum of 5 years relevant industry experience
- Be able to read and interpret engineering drawings and specifications
- Be able to follow work instructions and procedures, with the ability and willingness to work unsupervised.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Have experience in dealing with Quality Assurance Systems
- Be able to demonstrate safe work practices at all times
- Be able to work in a fast pace production environment
To be successful in this position you will have proven experience and knowledge with:-
- Flux core and solid wire
- Using pipe rotators and manipulators
- Using Overhead Crane and Gantry Hoists
In addition to the above you will:-
- Understand NDT requirements
- Understand weld symbols
- Be able to pass weld test in flux core and solid wire in the 1G and 2F positions.
- Ideally hold an Overhead Crane and Forklift License
Must be reliable
Hold Certificate III in Engineering - Fabrication Trade
Able to read & interpret Workshop drawings
Hold a current drivers license
Trades & Services