BYFORD GLASS - APPRENTICESHIP OPPORTUNITY
Apprentice Glazier required
Previous work experience/ pre-apprenticeship preferred but not a necessity!
Byford Glass are seeking an apprentice glazier to join our team, based in Armadale WA.
This is an opportunity for someone who is keen and self-motivated to learn from our team of qualified tradesmen as well as gaining a Certificate III Qualification in Glass & Glazing at TAFE.
We are looking for someone who is hardworking, keen, and motivated to learn and develop skills which will enable you to establish a career in the building industry.
The apprenticeship is for three years and includes TAFE and site skills training.
A current C class (manual) drivers licence, police clearance and construction white card are essential. Past construction or related experience or training will be viewed favourably.
Are you who we are looking for .
- Are you honest, reliable, adaptable, and willing to learn
- Are you motivated, enthusiastic, eager to learn & develop new skills
- Do you have sound achievement in Mathematics and English
- Do you have an interest in or aptitude for manual handling
- Are you able to work independently, as well as contribute to a small team environment
- Are you comfortable performing physical work in sometimes demanding conditions
If you answered yes to the above, we would love to hear from you.
If you have what it takes, we will offer you a 3-day work trial as an opportunity for you to see who we are, and to decide if an apprenticeship is for you.
Trades & Services