Full time role, Immediate start, Varied projects.
An exciting opportunity awaits for a positive, 'can do' person to join our team in a Leading Hand position. If you are motivated and an experienced plasterer with metal framing experience then this role is for you.
Our business conducts work in central Melbourne and all of Greater Melbourne undertaking both commercial and residential projects.
Our projects range from schools, medical centres, sports halls, low rise apartments and high-end homes.
Applicants MUST have:
- Extensive knowledge of the plastering industry - including metal framing and cladding
- Experience in managing staff
- Experience in managing multiple sites
- Experience liaising with builders and suppliers
- Be fluent in English - the ability to speak Mandarin is advantageous
- Have intermediate computer skills e.g. Microsoft Suite
- Be well presented and have strong communication skills
-Their own transport capable of carrying materials such as externals, studs etc
- Tools and 6ft ladder
- White card or equivalent.
We are looking for someone reliable and motivated with a high standard of work and strong leadership qualities who is able to work both in teams and independently.
All applicants need to have plastering and metal framing experience, with confidence to complete set out, read complex plans and lead a team.
Don't miss this great opportunity to secure full time work within an established company.
- Employees are paid weekly
- Prompt Start date
- Residential and commercial work
- Saturday work available
- Challenging and interesting projects
- Room to grow in company
- Competitive rates