Leading and well-established IT service provider, Hills District of Sydney (Norwest), Do you want to have some FUN and make MONEY in a unique working environment!.
We have a new permanent position for an inside sales representative with a managed IT service provider based in the Hills District of Sydney (Norwest), in a progressive and growing business, and just as importantly, a company which has a reputation for caring for their customers and their people.
You will be joining a small and dynamic organisation and will be supported, mentored and report to an experienced senior Sales and Marketing Manager.
This is a very important role in our company as it will directly impact our sales and profits.
Most of your time will be spent on calling prospective customers using a proven, exciting, and fun process. You will have a defined list to ensure the maximum opportunity for you to be successful. There will be extensive initial training on the proven process and continuous ongoing training which will develop in you, extremely valuable skills that will transcend all aspects of your life.
This is NOT a hard selling sales role instead it is an appointment setting, lead generation role, including lead and prospect management via updating and maintaining our modern CRM system.
Your performance will be measured directly to your monthly goals and thus your accountability. You will be fully supported via your mentor and an extensive training library and support network.
The Successful Applicant
You will have at least two years experience in a similar role; with a proven track record in the development of selling business to business. You may currently be working with a large company and not be fully appreciated. To be successful, you will require:
- Inside Sales experience with selling to business managers.
- Demonstrated level of success in the development of customer relationships.
- High energy and drive with good resilience skills.
- Ability to follow a well-defined process to achieve the required outcome.
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate data entry.
- Proficient with general office applications.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
- Demonstrated experience with general business processes and operations.
Aptitude & Interpersonal Skills
- Positive Attitude, great self-image, and self-discipline
- Interpersonal skills such as excellent verbal communication and active listening.
- An attitude of perseverance and grit to get the job done.
- High achiever via setting and attaining goals.
- Able to work well both within a team environment and autonomously.
- High degree of confidentiality and punctuality.
- Customer service orientation.
- Ability to work with staff at all levels.
- Committed towards undertaking duties efficiently with a strong attention to detail.
- Professional personal presentation.
- Awareness of and ability to work in accordance with Company Policies and Procedures.
A positive, happy, and sunny disposition. Maybe even a little cheeky. We want you to have Fun and Make Money
What is on Offer
On offer is the opportunity to work for a growing IT service provider company that offers exceptional career and personal development and training opportunities. The organisation has a great culture, mentor and customers and provides the chance to work in a fun and energetic team. A competitive salary package with the opportunity to achieve significant success bonuses.
Agencies need not apply. You must be an Australia resident or have a current full working visa.