Great rates and work, Excellent long-term career opportunities, High exposure projects in Adelaide.
Fusion Civil is an emerging player in retaining walls, precast concrete installation and noise walls. With active projects across South Australia for tier one clients, Fusion Civil is growing.
About the role:
Based in Adelaide, these are full-time positions working with our highly experienced retaining crews. You will be in a high paced environment spreading and levelling high volumes of material daily.
When not operating the machines you will be working on the ground within the crew.
- An experienced, ticketed and recently VOC'd operator who can move material at speed to final level,
- Must have a current Skid-Steer Loader and Excavator Ticket with 3 - 5 years actual operating experience in a fast paced environment,
- Recent Verification of Competency (VOC) Tickets,
- Current General Construction Induction card
- A strong 'make it happen' attitude, team player with the proven ability to work as part of a team
Highly desirable but not essential
- Dogman / Rigger ticket (highly regarded)
- Experience in retaining works including reinforced earth walls and precast installation will be highly regarded but not essential.
Please attach copies of your Resume, Licences, Tickets and proof of eligibility to work in Australia (passport/birth certificate) to your online application.
We encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, to apply.