Business Development Manager
Our primary focus is to build quality residential investment houses. We have a strong market presence within the investment building industry and successfully assist over 300 plus clients each year build wealth through property, through our NSW and QLD offices.
We are seeking a mature minded, sales focussed industry professional with proven history of success as a Business Development Manager.
The successful candidate will join our QLD team, based at our Gold Coast office.
About The Role
Primarily Monday Friday, however this role will require a commitment to be available to work Saturdays as your base of marketers from time to time require support from their experienced BDM completing deals with their clients, our Business Development Manager will proactively identify and engage prospective NEW business relationships with companies/individuals such as wealth strategist, property consultants, mortgage brokers, financial planners and legal professionals the opportunities to build your data base is endless. Your primary territory will see you seeking new BTB relationship opportunities across QLD and beyond to create and manage a successful relationship and generate sales numbers.
You will prepare, educate and motivate your base of marketers (your clients) to successfully promote our developments and products to their clients, you will be the driving force that manages the continual support and performance of your marketers.
This role will see you utilise your managerial, BTB sales and relationship management skills daily. As a Business Development Manager, your specific duties will include but not limited to:
- Build, Manage, Mentor & Support your data base of Property Marketers/agents
- BTB sales development and relationship management
- Conduct Sales presentations and property estate tours
- Manage relationships and negotiate deals
- Maximise the success leads/sales advices generated by your marketers
- Proactively complete external business development to meet your new business development KPI's
- Understanding expectations , monitoring your results and ensuring KPI's are met
- Maintaining and understanding your products/estate area profiles and market conditions
- Mentor and grow the team Be proactive to share success and ideas with the TPC team
- Conduct Weekly 1:1's with your marketers
- Work with administration/marketing team to capture/create the best leads and marketing material
- Devise & Facilitate Training Sessions for your marketers
- Represent the business at Industry conferences & events
- Reporting directly to the General Manager & management within the business
An attractive remuneration package inclusive of company car, phone and bonus structure will be offered to the successful candidate
The successful candidate will have a minimum 2 years' experience as a Business Development Manager.
Will be motivated by achieving results and thrives in a competitive sales team environment.
Candidates with a background in BTB sales and relationship management, financial services, real estate or project marketing field is desired however not essential. You will be a Sharp, Professional and Motivational self-starter, who is inspirational and focused on excellence. You will have the ability to lead by example and drive top performance.
Having existing sales channels will be advantageous.