Great team environment, Immediate start for the right candidate, Highly respected brands.
Branch Manager Automotive Industry
Merredin Toyota and Isuzu Ute is a member of the Avon Valley Motor Group, a trusted family-owned and operated automotive group in the Wheatbelt of Western Australia.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an energetic Branch Manager/Salesperson with drive and determination to deliver strong results. A hands-on management and sales role, you would be 100% responsible for the branch answering directly to the Dealer Principal. Your responsibilities would cover sales productivity, profitability, driving performance across the business.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, generating business from new and existing customers, to achieve sales targets.
In order to be considered for an interview, candidates will need to possess solid experience as a senior salesperson or sales manager with view to career advancement. You will need to possess strong business acumen and the ability to set realistic and achievable targets.
Merredin Toyota is looking for someone to drive a team to achieve a common result.
- Previous sales experience.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication, negotiation and numeracy skills
- Solid work ethic and time management skills
- Ability to train, coach and drive a team
- Being able to deliver the BEST customer experience
- Desire to deliver exceptional customer service
- West Australian C Category or higher Drivers Licence
- Ensuring KPI,s and sales targets are met
- Maximising sales opportunities with a gross profit objective
- Manage a team to their best results
- Generous base remuneration package
- Competitive commission structure
- Large repeat and referral customer base
- Ongoing support and training both onsite and offsite
Merredin is situated approximately 260 kilometres east of Perth (the capital city of Western Australia) and is the major commercial and retail centre for the eastern Wheatbelt.
It is also a regional base for a range of Government agencies and services. It is an area with high employment and extensive community involvement.
Located on the Great Eastern Highway and having the benefit of railway facilities (Merredin is serviced daily by the TransWA Prospector train) it is convenient to find by road and rail.
Interested and suitably qualified applicants should email their resumes to [email protected] or via this site. Applicants must be physically located in Australia and must be Australian or New Zealand citizens or hold a permanent residency visa. Please note that only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be acknowledged.
We conduct pre-employment medical & AFP Criminal record checks.
** Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. **
Applicants must reside in Australia and must have full working rights.
Applicants who do not have the required skills or full working rights will not be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer, supporting gender equality and workplace diversity.
Agencies please be advised that we do not outsource recruitment.