ASX Listed company, Enjoy Flexible Working, Fantastic Company Benefits.
We’re on a journey to put customers at the heart of everything we do. For the Marketing, Digital and PR Teams, that means changing as our customers’ needs do.
Our people are talented, passionate and thrive in dynamic environments. We work on future-focused nation-wide campaigns that support some of the most recognised brands in Australia including Oz Lotto, Powerball, Set for Life and Keno We’re not just looking for experts, we’re looking for boundary pushers, problem solvers and innovators who want to lead the market and make dreams come true for everyday Australians.
What you’ll do
The overall purpose of this role is to create visually compelling digital assets following brand guidelines which are technically compliant and optimal.
You will create rich media HTML5 display assets, assist with dynamic HTML digital signage and landing pages to deliver on a personalised experience for our customers. You will need to be a proficient problem solver, support marketing teams with creative asset solutions, run advanced experiments using the latest ad tech and tap into various data sources to deliver a relevant experience to the target audience.
You will have a thorough understanding of mobile-first design principles and responsive web development.
- Analyse and interpret stakeholder briefs.
- Scope, analyse, design and provide estimates of development time of new digital campaign assets including but not limited to HTML5 banners, digital signage and landing pages.
- Follow approved methodologies, standards, procedures and quality processes to ensure effective and efficient design, development and delivery of digital assets.
- Work with enterprise marketing technology such as the Adobe Marketing Cloud and Flashtalking.
- Investigate improved technologies, methods and processes that may improve the quality and results of various digital campaigns.
- Collaborate with stakeholders in production and delivery of digital campaign assets.
- Provide creative, design and coding solutions in a timely manner.
What you’ll bring
- Minimum 2 years web developer experience
- Experience in Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign.
- Passionate understanding of design and web trends, tools, technologies and design
When you join our Lotteries & Keno Marketing team, you’ll be able to take advantage of a range of benefits including flexible working arrangements, leadership and development programs and community programs.
We’re Australia’s largest gambling entertainment company. Together, we build on our 100+ year heritage by delivering Excitement with Integrity, every day. Each one of us is here to put our customers at the heart of everything we do by creating moments that engage, surprise and thrill.
Our 5,000+ strong team is as diverse as Australia itself. Our people drive homegrown world-class brands; Tatts, TAB, NSW Lotteries, Golden Casket, SA Lotteries, Keno, Sky Racing, Sky Sports Radio and MAX. As an ASX Top 50 company we’re proud to shape our industry for the better. Because together, anything’s possible.
Tabcorp is committed to creating an inclusive workplace where all our people feel valued for their unique qualities and have a sense of belonging.
Tabcorp supports the Department of Health COVIDsafe App and encourages all employees to download whilst at work. Tabcorp is closely monitoring Department of Health guidelines to ensure we continue to provide a safe working environment.
*This role is a 10-12 month maternity leave contract based in our Brisbane office*