Highly experienced and motivated Boilermaker wanting to work close to home in a well-established Metal Fabrication Business in Caboolture.
Successful applicant must be a trade qualified boilermaker or heavy metal fabricator with strong fabrication skills and be able to read workshop drawings.
- Be prepared to work in a workshop and on site.
- Have a good attitude and work ethics.
- Must be able to work unsupervised and as a part of a team
- Have a diverse range of heavy metal trade experience and knowledge.
-Sheet metal experience and knowledge will also be an advantage.
- EWP and WAH tickets and forklift license would be an advantage
- Immediate start required.
-Previous applicants need not apply.
This is currently a casual position, which may eventually lead to a full-time long term position, to the right candidate.
Trades & Services