1st Choice Preferred Partner for Insurance Restoration spanning three decades, Competitive salary, training, rewards and EAP, So close to home or blend working from home....
After the year that has been with the force and frequency of unrelenting events, our resolve is to pause, reflect and respond to the experience and focus on driving strategic organisational changes to optimise, reinforce & redeploy our incomparably dedicated, supportive and extensively experienced frontline teams to ensure sustainable, appropriate business practices and methodologies exist within all areas of the organisation.
Along this journey, we have navigated many demanding, unforgiving, obstacles and challenges, yet remarkably from within came clarity and distinction, identifying easily articulated, common characteristics and behaviors consistently evident amongst our benchmarked employees. To be successful, the person we are looking to embrace is a natural leader. You are purposeful, self-assured and an accountable, inclusive team player who not only has initiative but who makes a habit of using it. Your strength of character, pride and moral connection to integrity, respect and honesty will align to our ethos. You will stand up and be a culture champion, assisting and supporting, never losing sight of both individual and obligatory company performance requirements.
- Customer Service: Liaising with the property owner and the Clients over the phone at all stages of the repair process.
- Liaise with Building Consultants where necessary to ensure that there is a clear understanding of works.
- Manages all works in WIP progress within specified timeframes
- Client is to be contacted the same day as the file is brought to Project Management from the claims area.
- Work within all Insurance companies guidelines meeting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) including compiling formal updates, regular communication with all property owners and all trades involved.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service and successfully manage customer expectations and complaints.
- Be proficient in all administrative tasks, including using task within NetSuite.
- Assist in the administration of the Outlook Calendar for the work allocated to internal trades.
- Teamwork - Ability to work without supervision, as well as in a team oriented collaborative environment.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong listening and relationship building skills.
- Applying for and Monitoring of Builders Warranty Ins
- Obtaining Building Permits
- Work with Nominated Senior Project Managers as Admin Support
- Formal WHS qualifications
- Extensive experience in a similar role coupled with 8 years minimum experience in a civil/construction environment
- Experience with Root Cause Analysis methodologies
- Ability to identify & rectify business risk exposure
- Proven skills in organisational & safety culture change & business transformation
- Thorough knowledge of relevant WHS legislation
- Advanced skills with MS Office
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Sound experience with frameworks and policies
- Ability to read and interpret legislative changes into practice
- Technically strong with ability to use initiative
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, on all level
- Skilled in report writing & interpretation of information, data & instructions (written, oral, diagram or schedules)
- Auditors training completed
- In-depth knowledge of the industrys standards, regulations & codes of practice
- A business acumen partnered with a dedication to legality
- An analytical mind able to see the complexities of procedures and regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- Task Management appoint the necessary sub contractors/tradespeople to complete the work.
- Initial contact with the property owner to advise works proceeding and relevant trades being appointed.
- Completion of Job Summary notes within Netsuite.
- Advising the insurance company of variations to Scope of Work (SOW) and costs as necessary, as per the Clients procedures including sending separate documentation if required.
- Follow up and approve quotes from Trade/suppliers.
- Review all invoices of trades to ensure they are fair and reasonable. Investigate any discrepancies.
- Ability to evaluate the hours invoiced against work completed, i.e., a knowledge of how long the works should take.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Audit completion of claims to conform to the property owner requirements.
- Attend regular project management meetings and other meetings set by Management.
- Address all issues as they arise, consulting relevant trades on cause and possible solutions.
- Certificate IV Building & Construction; or
- Related trade background; or
- Administration project experience
At UBS, our people are our passion, and it is their passion, and unrelenting desire to exceed beyond expectation, that consistently delivers quality, consistency and peace of mind for our customers who can be confidently assured in the knowledge that we will be there every step of the way.
Working at the forefront of the industry, we provide our people with a stimulating environment that challenges them to think laterally and excel beyond even their own expectations. We equip, inspire and empower our people to be their very best, to learn through experience, and to help us reach the highest standards in all areas of the business. We make sure all our people are made for the job.
We are committed to building a workforce that reflects the diverse society in which we live and work. We recognise the increasing importance of flexible work arrangements and family friendly work practices to enable and maintain a diverse, adaptive and high performing workforce.
No agency applications will be accepted.
You must be a permanent resident of Australia to be considered.
Trusted partners, rebuilding your calm after the storm...