Full Time, Immediate Start, Great Career opportunities.
Skyreach is recognised as a leading supplier in the hire of Elevating Work Platforms (EWP) across the East Coast of Australia.
Due to the rapid growth our company has seen, we are looking for a Junior Hire Controller to join our busy, fast-paced, and dynamic team at our St Marys Branch.
We are seeking a self-motivated, reliable Junior Hire Controller to be part of the team. This position will assist in organising the day-to-day coordination of our fleet.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Allocating machinery and coordinate the branches fleet
- Taking new Orders
- Arrange transport of EWP to meet clients needs;
- Allocating trucks for dispatch and collection;
- Data entry;
- Document control;
- Communications coordination to internal and external personnel;
- Complying with Transport Regulations and Defence Road Transport Instructions;
- Ensuring a safe driving service to customers;
- Inbound and Outbound calls
- Providing high-level administrative support
The successful candidate will possess a strong work ethic with a passion for Customer Service and will thrive in a busy environment, by demonstrating;
- Excellent customer relations and interpersonal communication skills;
- Excellent time management skills;
- The ability to find solutions under pressure, with a sense of urgency & responsibility
- Strong administrative skills;
- Proficiency using the MS Office;
- Maintain initiative and be a self-motivating individual in supporting their abilities to achieve long-term business goals.
As a Skyreach team member, you will know what it is like to be appreciated for your strong work ethic, dedication, and skills.
The successful applicant will see their career move forward in an ever-growing company and industry.
Skyreach thank all applicants in advance for their time, however, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Parramatta & Western Suburbs
Administration & Office Support