Flexible work place, Secure on going work, Variety of work.
Would you like to work with a professional team in a company with a leading reputation that promotes safe motoring
- Established Successful Business
- Most Trusted Mobile Workshop in Rockhampton
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Dedicated to automotive safety and quality workmanship
People will describe you as passionate about the automotive industry. You have exceptional customer focus and thrive off customer satisfaction. You are efficient and use your initiative to make things happen. You have strong technical knowledge within the industry with high volume retail focus. You are a responsible person and believe in adhering to the ethical requirements of a Mechanic/Technician. You are hardworking, dynamic and enjoy working in a team. You enjoy working closely with other team members, combining your strengths as a team to ensure all requirements are met. You will put your hand up to help whenever required which is what also makes you an influential team member.
OVERALL QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
Attention to detail, supportive, self starter, organized, motivated, team player, honest, loyal, efficient, punctual, reliable, decisive, polite, takes initiative, pleasant, practical, presentable, problem solver, disciplined, collaborative, resourceful, delegates, influential, strong communication, analytical, enjoys a challenge, intuitive, articulate, engaging and effective.
- Certificate 3 or higher in Light or Heavy Automotive Technology
- At least 2 years post trade experience
- Ability to create strong customer relationships
- Strong visual merchandising standards
- Approved Examiner Certificate for Queensland Safety Inspections
- Initiative in decision making
- Comprehensive industry knowledge
- Commitment to achieving workshop goals
- Enthusiastic approach to their role in business
- Desire to create positive work culture
- Great communication and outstanding customer service
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who wants to work in a dynamic fast paced environment, with people inspired by all things mechanical. We offer a supportive encouraging workplace with on going training and development. Not only will you have the chance to grow and dramatically increase your skills and experience, but we also offer long-term employment stability. This business rewards performance, loyalty and the extra mile!
THE BUSINESS & ROLE:
Rockhampton Mobile Mechanic provides servicing, repairs, modifications and roadworthy inspections to customers all around the Capricorn Region. Through the dynamic approach of combining both the flexibility of a Mobile Service and with our dedicated Workshop located in Rockhampton, we offer exceptional customer service and competitive prices. Our experts combine their knowledge, with excellent value mechanical services to provide the best possible options for our customers with a comprehensive range of parts and services. We are recognised as being one of the best Workshops in Rockhampton with exceptional knowledge in the Automotive industry.
As a Mechanic/Technician your role will involve but not limited too:
- Enthusiasm to meet and exceed customer needs
- Participate in all professional services, programs and ensure you are achieving desired targets as set by Workshop Supervisor
- Cultivate great team culture
- Disciplined in maintaining high workmanship standards
- Maintain high efficiency rates
- Service and repair all makes and models
- Quality presentation of premises, products
- Work closely with Workshop Manager to reach desired production outcomes
Applications close Monday COB 25/8/20