Experienced Roster & Compliance Coordinator
Full-time permanent position located in Port Macquarie. Immediate Start
ACES is a service provider for people with a disability, specialising in recreational and educational day programs. ACES offers a range of options to NDIS participants in either a group setting or one-on-one. We are long established and enjoy a great reputation within the local community.
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) provides support for Australians with disability, their families and carers. The NDIS provide about 460,000 Australians under the age of 65 with a permanent and significant disability with the reasonable and necessary supports they need to live a fuller life. Our goal is to build a robust and sustainable range of NDIS services direct to participants which will then provide them with the ability to achieve their goals including living in their own home.
The primary role of a Roster Coordinator is to assist management and the operations team in filling the roster and service agreement requirements of participants. The needs and preferences of participants are varied and often complex, placing high demands on providing the right support workers at agreed client to carer ratios.
Other duties of the role would be to manage the roster on daily basis, allocation of shifts of support workers, ensure all new documentation are all compliant when support workers applicants are processed.
- Manage the carer roster.
- Adopt successful recruitment practices to match participant needs regarding skill, continuity and availability.
- Identifying gaps in rostering, ensuring there is a pool of credentialed carers ready for rostering
- Review service agreements, manage interviews and consider applicants to align with participant needs.
- Process applicant files and enter into the nightingale operating system.
- Perform ad hoc duties and projects assigned by your manager
If you are looking to join a provider focused on delivering the highest level of NDIS services on the Mid North Coast, then ACES is for you. We are a people-centric business with our core values being the heart and soul of all that we do.
Working for us will put you in a strategic position with your career, with opportunities for growth and development along with financial and non-financial benefits. Apart from disabled support services, the experience you gain from this role will translate easily to a range of high growth aged and health care sectors.
ACES will continue to grow as the population of Hastings shire grows to over 100,000 people this decade. We offer significant career advancement opportunities for the successful applicant. Ongoing training will be provided for the position.
Is this you
- Driven, passionate and dedicated to delivering effective supports to people with disability
- Emotionally intelligent and an ability to empathise with customers and respond to their ever-changing needs.
- Ability to calmly perform in high pressure situations
- Determined to perform, exceed targets and execute commercial concepts.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Looking to establish yourself within an organisation to grow.
- Hold current or willing to obtain a police and working with children check
If the answer to all the above is yes then apply today for the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of people with disability.
Applications close 10 August 2020
At ACES we embrace Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and promote diversity. We encourage people of all ages and abilities including those with lived experience or knowledge of disability to consider a career with us, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and applicants from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds.