Mammoth is a world-leading equipment and power system solution provider, Looking for someone with a great attitude & can work well within a team, Our People are our Strength.
About Our Business
Mammoth is a world-leading equipment and power system solution provider. We offer a broad range of innovative bespoke and universal solutions to the mining, transport, rail, industrial, agriculture and marine industries globally.
Our equipment and consumables aren't just built to replace, they're expertly designed and engineered by our team to enhance and optimise standard equipment, making your machine perform better, tougher, safer and more dependable because we believe that the best machines are good, but they can be great. They can be Stronger with Mammoth.
As a result of our ongoing success, we are seeking expressions of interest for the position of Truck Driver on a Part Time basis (2 days a week). At Mammoth, we recognise and recruit industry professionals who excel in their profession and want to join an organisation that will enable them to realise their career potential.
- To provide the safe and timely distribution of Ecoblue (AdBlue) orders being delivered to our Customers facilities across Australia.
- To assist in the Ecoblue (AdBlue) production and batching process and associated distribution activities.
- Ecoblue guarantees a Never-Run-Out Policy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage transportation of all deliveries inter and intra state
- Liaise with the Logistics Scheduler to facilitate the delivery schedule
- Planning of routes and meeting delivery schedules
- Liaise with Customer at point of distribution to ensure effective delivery of product
- Meet delivery expectations as per Customer delivery requirements
- Comply with all applicable road, traffic and vehicle regulations; and specifically, must exercise responsible driving, maintain log book and manage fatigue
Required Experience and Skills
- A strong zero harm work ethic
- MC Licence or appropriate equivalent
- Forklift licence desirable
- At least 5-10 years as a heavy and/or multi-combination driver
- Exposure to inter-city, intra-state and inter-state long-haul driving
- Familiarity with distribution of goods to bulk tanks
- May be required to perform other duties (e.g. filling of bulk containers; fork lift driving; warehousing; Ecoblue manufacturing; general repairs; general labour & assisting other workers in the factory; housekeeping) when the vehicle is not being utilised
- Ability to communicate and work effectively as part of a diverse and dynamic team
- Ability to cope well when working under tight deadlines and associated pressure
A high level of team spirit, coupled with a positive and flexible attitude, strong work ethic, great attention to detail, and excellent communication skills are essential.
To be considered for the role you will have;
- Experience in industrial sewing preferred or exposure to production / process lines
- Knowledge of maintenance and care of sewing or industrial machines desirable
- A strong 'zero harm' safety ethic
- Prepared to learn new skills and competencies
- A self-starter able to work within a team environment
- Good communication skills
- Flexible, adaptable and prepared to adjust work schedule based on operational and customer requirements
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to effectively problem-solve and think independently
- A desire to embody the culture and core values of Mammoth
We live by our Core Values being, Innovation, Collaboration, Inclusion, Passion, Sustainability and Zero Harm.
If these values resonate with you and you think you have what is required to become part of the Mammoth team, please send through your Resume.