Family Owned Business, Flexible Hours, Competitive Hourly Rate.
Emerald Carrying Company is a leading provider of logistics services throughout Queensland, Australia.
With divisions in Bulk Liquids and General Freight, Emerald Carrying Company provides logistics services from depots based in Emerald, Rockhampton, Mackay, Townsville and Brisbane.
Emerald Carrying Company have an exciting opportunity for a proactive and enthusiastic Administration Officer to join their team at their Emerald depot in a part-time capacity (0.8 FTE).
Duties & Responsibilities:
The successful applicant will be responsibility for:
- Conducting receptionist duties;
- Record keeping;
- Providing administration and miscellaneous support to management including the internal workshop;
- Collating paperwork in a timely manner and sending off to appropriate peers
About the person:
The successful applicant will posses the following attributes:
- Previous experience in a similar role;
- Well-developed written communication skills with the ability to maintain strong attention to detail;
- Effective verbal and interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with people at all levels;
- Good computer skills;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise, organise and complete tasks at hand within established deadlines whilst maintaining a consistent level of quality;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team environment and also independently;
We are seeking someone well presented, with a positive and professional attitude.
If you think you have the skills and characteristics for this role, please apply. Emerald Carrying Company want to meet you.
Gladstone & Central QLD
Administration & Office Support