Expanding dynamic team, Excellent regional location, Develop your work skills and expand your career.
Castlemaine Goldfields Pty Ltd is the owner and operator of the Ballarat Gold Mine. We are now seeking and experienced Electrical Leading Hand to join our team.
As Electrical Leading hand you will be part of a team who maintain the surface and underground mine Electrical and Fixed Plant infrastructure at the Ballarat Gold Project.
We invite candidates with proven experience in a similar role within the mining and/or heavy industrial environment.
As Electrical Leading hand your duties will include but not limited to:
- Mentor, guide and lead a small team of Electricians and Fixed Plant tradesman.
- High level of organisation and planning skills and an ability to meet deadlines whilst managing multiple functions simultaneously.
- Maintaining statutory checks and compliance to relevant national and state regulations.
- Provide technical expertise in the electrical and fixed plant field where required.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate a high regard for safety, effective communication skills and the ability to work with minimal direct supervision in a small team environment.
Ideally you will possess:
- Current Victorian A Class license.
- Minimum 5 years experience in mining and/or heavy industrial.
- Experience on Tamrock drill rigs, underground leaky feeder systems, pumping systems and a high level of fault-finding skills.
- High Voltage Operator experience.
- Pronto maintenance planning experience would be advantageous but not necessary.
Current roster is a continuous 7 on 7 off day shift only roster.
Located in Ballarat, this role will suit candidates looking to further their career with an organisation that is future focused and driven to achieve ambitious long term goals.
Mining, Resources & Energy