JCB CEA is a leading distributor for world-renowned capital equipment brands. We have been operating for almost 40 years.
We have been selling and supporting JCB agricultural and construction equipment for almost 20 years. Our range of machinery includes backhoe loaders, hydraulic excavators, mini excavators, skid steers, compact track loaders, telehandlers, Fastrac tractors, rough terrain forklifts and wheeled loaders.
We supply a diverse range of equipment to many industries including construction, agriculture, government, defence, waste management, mining and civil works.
JCB CEA is a privately owned business with 5 branches, over 70 dealer outlets and more than 280 employees.
We provide sales, parts and service Australia-wide through our network of branches and dealers.
The trusted relationships that we have built with our customers, employees and communities continue to create shared successes.
This role involves scheduled servicing of new and used equipment in the workshop in an efficient and timely manner.
- Servicing and maintaining machinery under warranty.
- Diagnosis and fault finding in the mechanical assessment of machinery for repair, maintenance and service.
- Making sure warranty RTS times are adhered to.
- Appearance of supplied company uniforms to be neat and tidy at all times.
- Ensuring machinery is serviced as per JCB guidelines and carried out in a timely manner.
- Ensuring workshop is kept neat and tidy.
- All online training modules are completed and maintained as needed.
- Uploading of all data logs, computers, pictures and other relevant information regarding workshop jobs.
- All paperwork to be completed correctly and submitted to the service administrator at the end of each working day.
- Ensuring a safe working environment for all staff and customers as well as reporting any safety incidents or concerns to the Service Manager and/or the HR manager.
- Ensure compliance with the relevant OH&S requirements
- Ensure compliance and communication strategies for managing OH&S risks in the workplace.
- Contribute to the participative arrangements and communication strategies for managing OH&S risks in the workplace
- Conformance to quality systems and procedures
Role Requirements and Qualifications:
- Proven ability to maintain construction equipment and machinery
- Minimum 3 years in a similar position
- Sound mechanical knowledge
- Trade qualification
- Ability to comply with company procedures and policies
Due to the volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You must have the right to work in Australia.
No recruitment agencies or third party applications.