We are a Boutique Financial Planning Dealer Group- Company, looking for a Part time/Full Time Staff working in Parramatta Area.
1. We have an exciting opportunity for the right applicant to get on with with our fast growing firm.
2. We are looking for a candidate having good communication skills and professional work ethics and Exposure in Finance or Sales an Added Advantage.
The right applicant will ideally have:
1. Independent Client Management Skills and Ability to deal directly with varied people in person and on the phone, Car License Prefer:
2. Experience working in a team environment and lead a small team
3. Sense of Urgency for Customers and have a can do/positive attitude
4. Exposure to Sales and Good Customer Service and may need to see Clients in Person or may travel to see Clients or Other Professional Advisors;
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE
Meet and Build Relationship with Accountants and Mortgage Brokers, Financial Planners
Supporting brokers with administration and business activities
Liaising with Underwriters and clients on a regular basis,
Working with CRM Systems of Financial Planning,Mortgage and Insurance Etc
Collation of Pre-renewal information, Quoting and processing of New Business and Renewals, debtors collection and general office administration duties
Assisting in the maintenance and development of existing portfolios
Talk with Major Banks, Underwriters and help in Settlement in loan,life,insurance,Super etc
Experience within the Finance/Insurance industry a bonus but not essential.
Flexible Timing and Close to Train Station;