$58,865 - $67,202 p.a. (HEW 3), plus 17% superannuation & annual leave loading, Provide reception duties and general administrative support., Based at our Macquarie University City Campus. Full-time, continuing role..
- Salary Package: from $58,865 to $67,202 per annum (HEW Level 3) plus 17% employer’s superannuation contribution and annual leave loading
- Appointment Type: Full-time, continuing
- Location: Macquarie University City Campus
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced Receptionist to provide reception duties and general administrative support at our Macquarie University City Campus.
Your responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Provide reception services, meet, greet and respond to queries from staff and visitors.
- Provide general administrative assistance to support the day to day operations, and maintaining confidentiality.
- Respond to or appropriately escalate queries, raise and coordinate maintenance requests.
- Collate and enter data into local databases.
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing mail and courier deliveries.
- Maintain presentation of the reception area and meeting rooms.
- Organise and assist with catering, functions and events.
- Order and maintain stationery, kitchen, restroom and office supplies.
- Assist the Chancellor’s Executive Assistant and other MQ staff, as required.
You have experience in a similar role where you delivered exceptional customer service and administrative support. You are highly organised, have the ability to manage multiple work priorities, demonstrate a can-do approach, and can maintain confidentiality at all times.
You are polished in your written and verbal communication and can engage with clients and stakeholders at all levels, including senior management.
The Macquarie University City Campus provides students with excellent facilities often considered more convenient for our part-time students working in or around the city. This campus includes excellently appointed teaching rooms and syndicate rooms, and collaboration spaces for students, staff and industry contacts.
Macquarie is a university engaged with the real and often complex problems and opportunities that define our lives. Since our foundation 54 years ago, we have aspired to be a different type of university. Over the years, we’ve grown to become the centre of a vibrant local and global community. Connect with us today.
To be considered for this position, please apply online and attach your resume and a separate cover letter that outlines how you meet the selection criteria below:
- Demonstrated experience in a reception and/or administration role where you delivered exceptional customer service and guest experience.
- High attention to detail with the ability to organise and meet multiple work priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with success in building rapport with clients and stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience with MS Office, particularly Excel and records management.
* This position requires a Criminal History Check.
For further information regarding this role please view the position description.
Applications Close: Wednesday, 29 July 2020 11:55pm (AEST)
[link removed]At Macquarie University, we are committed to providing a working environment where each individual is valued, respected and supported to progress. Our priority is to ensure culture, policies and processes are truly inclusive and that no-one is disadvantaged on the basis of their Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander identity, gender, culture, disability, LGBTIQA+ identities, family and caring responsibilities, age, or religion. We encourage everyone who meets the selection criteria and shares Macquarie University’s values of scholarship, empowerment and integrity to