Represent a leading specialist supplier of touch screens and kiosks, Create customised technology solutions with high level of client satisfaction., Small impactful team, hands-on satisfying career on Northern Beaches!.
A leading supplier in digital touch screen technology is seeking an exceptional Sales Manager with experience in Digital product sales. The successful candidate will contribute to the ongoing growth of a dynamic organisation and have a solid track record selling digital solutions, engaging with customers to define best in class solutions.
A bit about the company
With hard work, great imagination and strong competitive business sense, they have built an exceptional reputation in their space over the past six years. They value team work, and putting their customer first. A high performing team of nine professionals have developed the solid appealing product range and have become a significant player in the touch screen and kiosk space.
You are passionate driving sales strategy, hands on and supportive of the sales team to support the growth of the company, located in Brookvale. Importantly you have a reputation successfully leading and coaching a small team, ideally within a small business background. You will truly appreciate this career opportunity, stepping in for the CEO as required. When it comes to selling digital solutions, primarily to our Government and Corporate customers, you can suggest leading edge technology solutions to solve business problems and manage a solution based product. We would love to hear from you!
To do this job well, you will be:
- Achieving and exceeding all targets and key measures
- Providing solutions and tailoring packages to offer a holistic approach to clients' needs
- Developing and growing existing strategic Key Accounts,
- Identifying and building new relationships with contacts, prospects and customers
- Developing a comprehensive understanding our customers requirements
- Adding value to our customers digital technology experience
- Work within a team-based structure to enable you to focus on developing sound commercial engagements and building strong customer relationships
- Scoping solutions and preparing quotes and proposals
What does success in this role look like
- Alignment with our cultural values of Integrity, Honesty and doing the right thing
- High performance with a pro-active and innovative approach
- Outstanding relationship building and customer engagement skills
- A passion for developing collaborative solutions and working within a hands-on, team-based structure
- Reliable and successful outcomes from your tender preparation
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to lead and coach our successes
Professional, energetic, passionate with a personal drive for business and team success, achievement and customer satisfaction, then APPLY NOW!!
If this sounds like you, please forward your application CV and a letter addressing the selection criteria using the link below.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this role. Successful candidates only will be contacted within seven days.