Collaborative and supportive environment, Located at our newly refurbished Granville offices, Dynamic and fast paced contact centre.
Every day we create amazing experiences for millions of Australians – and we can’t do it without our customer-facing teams. Our industry is fast-moving and challenging, but that’s what makes it so exciting. As part of our Customer Service Centre (CSC) team, you’re the go-to for our customers.
So, you’ll be a fast problem-solver and always put them first. And, while you’re making a difference, we’ll help you grow your career in a flexible environment where you can be yourself. Together, we believe anything is possible. Are you ready to make it happen
What you’ll do
Our Real Time Planning team provides a critical function to the Tabcorp Customer Service Centre (CSC). The Real Time Planning Lead is responsible for the development and ongoing success of the Real Time team across all disciplines which include real time, improved analysis, forecasting, planning and rostering processes to increase efficiencies and support the business strategies.
The Real Time Planning Lead works collaboratively with our outsourced Workforce Management (WFM) partner to ensure the CSC is continually looking at new solutions, WFM frameworks and continual analysis of where to gain efficiencies across a 24/7 Omni channel contact centre environment.
What you’ll bring
To be successful, you will have demonstrated experience in contact centre telephony systems, capability to build business specific reporting suite, optimise systems, tools and processes, create, amend queues and skill sets and set up priority hot lines.
- High Level Experience in WFP environment with strong knowledge of WFM and business systems and the data it relies on
- Experience in developing and generating WFM planning reporting
- Strong analytical skills, with proven ability to monitor and analyse trends, make informed decisions, and influence decision making through insightful recommendations
- Proven experience in establishing and advancing workforce planning methodology
- Advanced knowledge of Contact Centre performance metrics, including Handle Times, Volumes, Utilisation, Productivity, Shrinkage
- Knowledge of PureCloud Telephony Suite
- Knowledge of Calabrio Teleopti WFM solution or similar WFM systems
We’re Australia’s largest gambling entertainment company. Together, we build on our 100+ year heritage by delivering Excitement with Integrity, every day. Each one of us is here to put our customers at the heart of everything we do by creating moments that engage, surprise and thrill.
Our 5,000+ strong team is as diverse as Australia itself. Our people drive homegrown world-class brands; Tatts, TAB, NSW Lotteries, Golden Casket, SA Lotteries, Keno, Sky Racing, Sky Sports Radio and MAX. As an ASX Top 50 company we’re proud to shape our industry for the better. Because together, anything’s possible.