Are you looking for a part time role close to home, Do you want to be a part of a High Performing Team, Do you want to work with an iconic brand.
Col Crawford Motors is a leading luxury car brand on the Northern Beaches and is looking to employ a Marketing guru to look after the day to day requirements of Col Crawford BMW in a part time role. Col Crawfords continues to lead the way when it comes to service quality and customer experience within the automotive industry. Our state-of-the-art showroom & exciting new range of vehicles creates the ultimate selling experience for our customers & our sales team.
This is a autonomous role and requires someone who is familiar with how to construct an EDM, has a presence on Socials, clear understanding of digital marketing and can deliver solid content to our customers.
The successful candidate will:
- Be well presented and punctual
- Have an eye for detail and the ability to deliver a high quality of finished work
- Be able to work to deadlines and under pressure at times
- Be a team player with a 'can do' attitude
- Have exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Be committed to promoting the BMW brand on the Northern Beaches with a focus on customer activity and generating car sales and showroom traffic.
- Ensure CRM customer follow-up and customer service standards are as per manufacturer requirements and meet company objectives
The role is busy, and no two days are the same. It represents a great opportunity to work close to home in a successful and growing business that provides a stable career in a supportive culture. This is a PART TIME role - 3 days per week.
A formal qualification in Marketing is not required, however 2-4 years experience in a similar role.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a successful and growing business that will provide you with a stable career, fast progression, supportive culture and great company benefits.
Col Crawford is an equal opportunity employer & encourages applications from women & men of all ages & from within all sectors of the community. You must have the right to work in Australia.