Are you an experienced Marketing and Communications Specialist looking to take the next step into a role that you can truly own
Do you have a passion to help brands grow and succeed
Do you want to be part of a collaborative, passionate and tight-knit team
Do you want to make a real difference with your work
Soak Creative is a fully immersive brand, design and digital marketing agency. Our goal is to help encourage people to give a S*%t about our clients brands. Our clients range from SMBs to national organisations, across a wide variety of industry sectors.
- Were serious about delivering great outcomes for our clients in a collaborative and driven studio culture.
- Were driven to deliver bold and creative ideas.
- Were open and honest, and dont take ourselves too seriously.
- Were creative, passionate and boldly ambitious thinkers, but above all, we are a close-knit and supportive team.
Does this sound like the place for you
Due to unexpected growth and new business opportunities at Soak, we are on the lookout for an awesome marketing and communications specialist to join our creative team.
As this is a new role for Soak, we are looking for someone to truly own and lead the marketing and communications direction for us and our clients. We will need you to help develop our capacity and offerings to our clients and be driven and autonomous in this role, but also be part of the bigger picture of our clients journeys.
- Get in deep - Work closely with clients to understand their business goals and objectives, and help strategise, identify and articulate what makes their business unique.
- Look for something new - Identify unique angles for our clients that will give them an edge over their competition.
- Drive it all - Create, execute and manage innovative marketing and advertising campaigns to drive brand awareness, enquiries and grow market share.
- Nerd out - Analyse results and ROI, identify and implement improvements and recommendations of campaigns to increase performance, engagement and conversions.
- Herd Sheep - Manage the day-to-day account responsibilities of clients to ensure timelines and workflows are kept on track.
- Smith the words - Create and write highly engaging and creative content for our clients across all mediums.
- Play well with others - Collaborate with our creative team of brand strategist and designers to deliver projects from concept to completion.
And for Soak you will:
- Help us succeed - Assist in the development of proposals and strategies for new and future business.
- Build an empire - Grow Soaks marketing and communications service offering.
- Fit right in - Contribute to the Soak culture and uphold our vision and values.
You are someone that has the following experience:
- 3-5+ years experience in an agency environment, or 5+ years in a freelance setting.
- Proven confidence and experience in delivering both B2B and B2C campaigns and strategies for a variety of clients in a wide-range of industries.
- Great communication skills.
- Ability to write content that is engaging, creative and provides impact.
- Experience in campaign management of PPC advertising and Social Media marketing (Google Ads, LinkedIn, FB, Instagram).
- Experience and understanding of modern technologies, digital platforms and marketing automation tools and platforms (Mailchimp, WordPress, Lead funnels, etc.).
And has the following skills and qualities:
- Ability to switch between strategic thinking and a tactical hands-on approach.
- Love working closely with clients and can build and nurture strong relationships.
- Can confidently lead and guide a client, and youre not shy in telling them whats best.
- Understand brand strategy and why it's important to our clients.
- Outstanding organisational skills and ability to effectively manage multiple projects or clients.
- Has your finger on the pulse of whats going on in the industry, and keen to learn more and grow your skills.
So, if youre
- Passionate about what you do and making a mark on the world,
- Obsessed with attention to detail,
- Hard-working and dedicated to your job,
- Able to work independently as well as part of our close-knit team, and
- Excited to work on a diverse range of clients and projects.
Then please apply, as we would love to hear from you!
The Important Stuff
Our team is currently located in Wilston Village. Close to cafes, shops, and the train station.
We wont ask you to get married on the first date, so this role will be contract-based to start and once we've established it's a good fit for everyone, a permanent full-time position will be offered. Flexible working conditions can be discussed.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.