Client Service & Support Consultant with Customer-Loving Attitude, Based in stunning Mooloolaba - walk up to the beach, Supportive, fun, dynamic team with long-term career opportunities.
Fishbowl Inventory - Warehouse & Inventory Solution Asia-Pacific
Fishbowl Inventory is an inventory and warehouse ERP management solution that helps companies run their business better.
Fishbowl handles multi-warehouse locations, inventory tracking, manufacturing, barcoding, point of sale and eCommerce integrations and connects with accounting packages such as Intuit QuickBooks Online, Reckon Accounts and Xero.
We have over 500 clients, with thousands of Users, that use Fishbowl across Australia, New Zealand and South-East Asia.
About the role
Our clients are everything to us!
While we may be a company that delivers a software solution, what we REALLY are is a business that provides long-term support and service.
This role requires someone who can provide help-desk style Support, but can deliver it with outstanding service and exceptional client-relationship building skills - with every single client.
- Full-time position - 8:30am 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- Front line service & support via telephone, remote support sessions and client emails in a call-centre environment.
- Providing awesome customer service 100% of the time.
- Diagnosing client issues and finding the right solutions.
- Manage open Support Tickets and ensure they are handled in an efficient and timely manner.
- Educating clients to become competent and innovative users of Fishbowl for their business.
- Implement a model of continuous improvement within all areas of client and Fishbowl support.
- Hitting Support resolution and Service standard targets.
What We Offer
- A company that continues to grow and do cool things - and wants you to come along for the ride!
- Progress and growth are our driving force.
- Comprehensive, supportive, hands-on training.
- Generous remuneration, long-term career commitment for people who do their job well.
- A supportive, fun, dedicated and dynamic team environment.
- Opportunity for further development and career growth.
- A culture built on fun, respect, integrity, high-standards, commitment, hard-work and transparency.
Skills and experience
Our Perfect Person:
- Loves customer service - they thrive on building awesome client relationships and continuously deliver exceptional levels of service.
- Will always have a flexible, 'can-do' attitude with our clients and the team.
- Can demonstrate a proven, consistent track record of superior customer service.
- Is an excellent listener and proactively ensures understanding of issues and requests.
- Can handle a busy and demanding working environment efficiently and effectively.
- Takes guidance and instructions well from team-members.
- Self-manages learning and actively seeks out opportunities to learn more.
- Has excellent general computer skills (such as Microsoft Word and Excel) and an aptitude for learning new programs/applications easily.
- Prior experience in software support, or accounting systems (such as Reckon, Xero, QBO or MYOB), would be a bonus - but is definitely not required!
We are keeping our options open.
So if you are currently working in a Support position, or a service-based role and are looking for a career/industry change and think you would be great in this role, please apply.
We know we can train you in software skills, but a genuine passion for customer service comes from you!