Due to continued growth Total Ventilation and Hygiene Services, Australia's leading National HVAC Hygiene Service provider is seeking a mature individual to carryout HVAC Hygiene works across Northern & Western NSW based out of Newcastle.
This is a full time position for the right person to manage and deliver hygiene projects & preventative maintenance in the area of Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration (HVAC&R). Travel across Northern and Western NSW will be apart of this role.
Duties will include, but not be limited to, general remedial works including KEX Preventative Maintenance, Duct Cleaning, Mould Remediation, Air & Surface Quality Testing. This position at times, could require both day & night shifts and the right candidate will suit these time frames as required.
On the job specialised training will be provided. A company vehicle and IT devices will be provided to the successful candidate.
Experience in the HVAC Hygiene industry is highly desirable.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Delivering All Works Safely & to a High Quality Standard
- Ability to Follow Instructions as Directed by Other TVH Staff & Work Unsupervised
- Being Involved in Onsite Site Risk Assessments, Toolbox Talks & Risk Identification
- Keeping Facilities, Equipment, Vehicles & Tools Clean as Requested
- Clean & Tidy Uniform/Appearance (Presentation)
- Creating a Positive Work Environment & Culture
- Great Communication with Both Internal & External Personnel
- Ability to Communicate Improvements to The Work Processes & Procedures
- Punctual, Great Work Ethic, Enthusiastic, Driven to Learn
- Proactive Thinking/Action Whilst Onsite
- You must be able to pass a NSW Security and Working with Children Check and complete a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening.
Training will be provided on our systems and processes but experience in HVAC, duct installation, sheet metal or air conditioning would be desirable but not necessary. Please note, due to client requirements, this role will require you to be flexible and able to work some night shifts as required.
To be successful in this role you will;
- A strong focus and commitment towards OH&S in the workplace
- Hold Construction industry White Card
- Have good computer skills
- Be a great Communicator
- Have experience with working in small teams
- Have the ability to work autonomously
- Have experience with power tools.
- Hold a valid drivers license
- Be able to work after hours/shift work
In return, TVH will provide you with;
- Safe Working Environment
- Fully Maintained vehicle
- Great Team Environment with support
- Smart Phone and Tablet
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Built-in Incentive Program
- Base hourly rate + overtime + LAHA
- Employment opportunities and career advancement
If you are looking for a positive career and want to be a part of TVH, Australias growing national provider for Mechanical, Electrical & Fire Services including the largest HVAC Hygiene provider that values your hard work - Apply now!