We are changing and evolving and require staff with the right mind set and can-do attitude to help us get to our destination.
We want someone our clients will rave about and spread the word that you provide exceptional service, advice, amazing workmanship, attention to detail and cleanliness.
You are the sort of person that takes pride in all you do, from your personal presentation, exceptionally well-presented vehicle, detailed job notes and client interaction.
You will have exceptional problem-solving skills and able to take on new challenges that relies heavily on your ability to test and fault find.
You are self-motivated and take ownership in all aspects of your role, from liaising with clients, ordering materials, following up suppliers, and actively on-selling and seeking out new works and clients.
You are a licenced Electrician with a multi-skilled background with demonstrated exposure and experience in the following fields -
- Domestic Installations and Maintenance
- Commercial Installations and Maintenance
- Instrumentation / PLC
- Control Systems
- Commercial Reticulation
- Digital Technologies (Digital Media, POS, Audio)
- Local Government
To be considered you must have;
- Valid WA Unrestricted Electrical Licence
- Valid WA Driver's Licence (manual)
- White Card / Blue Card
- Working at Heights
- Confined Spaces
- Open Cablers Licence with Structured Cabling and Coaxial Endorsements
The following will be considered an advantage;
- Split System Licence
- Solar Accredited
- First Aid / CPR
- Confined Spaces
But every electrician must have that! What will make you stand out Attitude and Aptitude!
- Do you take personal ownership and pride in all you do
- Do you hold yourself accountable A no excuse attitude
- Do you look for a solution before you find a problem
- Do you ask yourself what else can I do
- Do you show care and respect for others
- Are you humble enough to admit mistakes and learn from them
- Have you been waiting for an employment advert that resonates with you as a person and not a role
If you are saying yes to the above questions and would like to join a team that strives for perfection, takes pride in their work and encourages everyone to succeed, then we encourage you to apply. If you find yourself saying no, we are not the right place for you.
We offer the successful candidate a package including a company vehicle.
Paramount also encourages and supports ongoing training, team building events and celebrations.
- We will not accept applications sent to any other email address or submitted via Seek.
- If you do not have the right to work in Australia we can not accept your application.
Paramount Electrical Services does not engage recruitment agencies.