About the business
Safari 4x4 Engineering designs and manufactures industry leading aftermarket products to enhance diesel 4x4 vehicles. Established in 1981, our name is recognised worldwide within the 4x4 industry.
About the role
This is a full time position.
Hours: 7am - 4pm Monday to Friday
An opportunity exists for someone who has a keen eye for detail and can perform in a fast-paced environment. Someone who can efficiently work independently and as part of a team to ensure warehouse procedures are maintained.
Skills and experience
In this role you will be required to demonstrate the following skills and requirements
- A mechanical background is essential
- A current manual drivers licence is required
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Have clear verbal and written communication
- Be physically fit and healthy
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
The successful applicant will also be responsible for the following:
- Accurately assemble mechanical components
- Accurately count and pack production volumes of small components
- Accurately receipt and check incoming goods for production
- Must be able to operate hand tools (i.e. router, drill, band saw, linisher, die grinder etc)
- Accurately process and fill in paperwork
- Operate a walkie stacker forklift
The successful candidate will be well presented, possess a positive and friendly attitude and have a keen willingness to develop and learn.
Only applicants who have the rights to work in Australia and meet the above requirements will be considered for this role.