Would you like to work in a large suburban Accounting firm.
Please Note You must have previous Public Practice Accounting Admin and Corporate Secretarial experience
If you are an innovative, friendly, passionate and a professional Accounting Administrator who
- Has proved experience in all areas of Accounting Admin and Corporate Secretarial work
- Has experience in training and coaching colleagues
- Would love to be part of a dynamic and motivated team with flexible working opportunities
.Then contact us immediately because we want to hear from you!
The successful candidate will be someone with proven experience with even the most complex areas of Corporate Secretarial and Accounting Administration, experience in training others and who is looking for their next step in this broad and exciting role.
To be considered for the role, you will have significant experience as an Accounting Administrator or Corporate Secretary in a public practice environment and you will be able to demonstrate:
Your ability to process and review complex Accounting Administration in a busy Public Practice firm, including but not limited to:
- Preparation of client correspondence including but not limited to: NOAs, ATO correspondence and Ethical Requests
- Management and liaison with government bodies
- Data entry and maintenance of data integrity (APS database, CAS, ATO, ASIC, Audit insurance)
- Collation of financial statements and tax returns and preparations of associated letters and invoices using various software and document management systems.
- Process, manage and have decision making ability in the most complex including but not limited to: Corporate Secretarial transactions, Unit Trust transactions & Trust Deed Amendments.
- Formation of business structures such as companies, trusts and SMSFs
- Administer on-boarding and exiting clients.
- Have a resourceful and solution driven approach.
Your ability to co-ordinate, coach and mentor a team and build strong relationships across the business, including but not limited to:
- Proactively coordinate workflow of the Accounting Admin Team, ensuring that effective resourcing contingencies are in place
- Provide daily implementation of KPIs through coaching
- Implement training plans for all team members, ensuring personal development for the individual and the business has the required support in all areas of Accounting Admin.
- Manage and participate in reception relief for lunch breaks, annual leave and sickness.
- Proactively build strong working relationships across all areas of the business, with a particular focus on the Team Leaders and wider Admin team.
This role has opportunity to become involved in projects and process improvement. The successful candidate will therefore have had exposure to process improvement and project management, including but not limited to:
- Participate in reviewing and continuously improving Accounting Admin processes using technology.
- Work with the team to ensure Accounting Admin processes are correctly mapped, documented and maintained.
- Fully implement and utilise all admin technology.
- Provide relevant Accounting Admin statistics and performance reports to General Manager.
- Support the General Manager in implementing admin software and providing support in IT administration
- Ability to troubleshoot IT issues
- Support General Manager in ad hoc projects as required.
Your strong IT skills with advanced MS Office and database management knowledge and extensive understanding of future impact of technology and look for technological solutions and repetitive tasks.
Matthews Steer is one of the North West's largest professional accounting services practice and a competitive alternative to a 2nd tier CA firm. We have a team of over 40 people making up our dynamic and energetic work culture. We have the resources, training and technology of a global firm so can offer you a high level of professional development.
If you think you fit the mould and are looking to expand on your career, get your application in quick.
Deadline for applications: 15th August 2020