Market Leader, Excellent Growth Opportunity, Fantastic Customer Base.
Territory Sales Manager
South West Victoria & S.A
Porter Plant is a customer centric company focusing on the dry hire and leasing of plant, equipment, light commercial vehicles and associated asset management services. Known as a market leader in hire and leasing to the civil construction, road maintenance, utilities and Government sectors, we are now seeking an energetic, personable and experienced Territory Sales Manager to join us. Based from the Ballarat office and servicing the South West Victoria and South Australian regions, you will be required to maintain and build on existing customer relationships while exploring and driving growth in line with the above markets.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, the Territory Sales Manager is required to establish working relationships built on trust with Porter Plants customer base, and negotiate long term, short term and adhoc dry hire opportunities.
You will foster existing relationships while exploring new opportunities, problem solving and attending meetings as required. As a Territory Sales Manager you will own the outcomes in the given area, be dynamic and think on your feet and work in an environment that requires input from sales, service, parts, transport and hire control functions to ensure opportunities are materialised.
As part of a small high performing sales group you will need to be a team player, be capable of forging quality relationships, both internal and external, and have a strong focus on delivering mutually beneficial business opportunities for the customer and the company.
Candidates with the following will be highly regarded:
- Experience in account management/sales in dry hire or related fields, with a proven record of growing existing customers and seeking out new opportunities
- Ability to work autonomously, in line with the Key Pillars of Porter Plant
- Understanding of plant and equipment, heavy commercial vehicles and earth moving equipment is advantageous
- A high level of professionalism, energy and attention to detail
- Exceptional communication and investigative skills, with the ability to build trust and rapport
- Work with customers, getting to know their business and providing solutions through new innovative ideas
- Decidedly driven and motivated you have the resilience it takes to be successful in an environment with longer sales cycles where a volume of pipeline needs to be managed in order to thrive
- A proven ability to work as part of a team and contribute at a high level
A distinct career development opportunity exists as the company grows and continues to take market share. A highly competitive salary is on offer together with a fully maintained company vehicle and tools of trade.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED