World-class Agribusiness, Onsite Accommodation, Great team Culture.
About Hancock Agriculture
A world-class agribusiness, Hancock Agriculture, incorporating S. Kidman & Co Pty Ltd and Hancock Prospecting Pty Ltd Services, has an exciting opportunity for an experienced, highly motivated Machinery Operator to join our operation at Nerrima Station. The position is available for immediate commencement.
Hancock Agriculture has a long and proud history in Agriculture. With over 30 properties across Australia, spanning 10 million hectares, we are one of the countrys largest producers of beef with a herd of over 320,000.
About the Property
Nerrima Station is located in the picturesque West Kimberley Region of Western Australia. The property covers 202,990ha and runs on average 14,000 head of Brangus cross cattle, which are mustered in two rounds during the dry season from April to October each year.
At Nerrima, we pride ourselves on providing a workplace that encourages personal growth, in a friendly and supportive team-based environment.
About the Role
Reporting to the Station Manager, the Machinery Operator will be responsible for the maintenance of station roads, fence lines, airstrips and fire breaks, general property observations during grading, and general maintenance of a CAT 12G Grader.
As the successful candidate, you will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Relevant earth works experience operating a Grader (ticketed preferred)
- General station and machinery maintenance experience
- Ability to observe general property needs, i.e. fencing, livestock health
- Good communication & organisational skills
- Self-motivation & the ability to work autonomously, as well as part of a team
- Strong understanding of and commitment to safe work practices
- A current Heavy Rigid (HR) licence, and
- Experience in the Outback and/or rural locations
What we Offer You
- Remuneration commensurate with experience
- Air-conditioned, single room accommodation with ensuite
- Quality home-cooked meals
- Training and development
- Great team culture and the benefits of an Outback lifestyle
Please note: You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this position.