Full Time Fixed Term Position (1 year fixed term)
The Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer provides high level administrative support and coordination to the Chief Executive Officer, including representing the office in appropriate circumstances, in order to enable the executive to perform their duties effectively.
The successful candidate will have:
* Tertiary qualification (Diploma level or higher) in Business, Commerce, or equivalent experience
* Extensive experience providing high level administrative support and using Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook including in email management, with demonstrated skillset to adapt to different styles of communication and filing systems
* Demonstrated experience in balancing priorities for the executive and own workload, and that of other stakeholders
* Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to produce and present high quality oral and written communications
* Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with a broad range of stakeholders from all backgrounds and levels, including with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and communities and within a changing environment
The successful candidate will receive a generous remuneration package, including five weeks annual leave and the option of salary sacrifice, opportunities for professional development and a great team environment.
How do I apply
When submitting an application for this position, you will need to submit the following documentation:
* a cover letter, and
* a current copy of your resume, including photocopies of relevant supporting documentation e.g. qualifications, drivers licence etc.
When submitting your application, you will be prompted to answer a number of screening questions based on the selection criteria detailed in the position description.
Applications for this position close on 2 August 2020
Apunipima Cape York Health Council is an equal opportunity employer