Our clients, leaders within the haulage and civil industries are seeking Mobile Plant Operators for roles in both a FIFO and Perth metro-based capacity.
Operators sought are
- Loaders with Loadrite
- Graders with OR without GPS
The successful candidates will have experience operating either 1 or more of the above mentioned machines, ideally within a Production, Civil or Civil Construction environment.
Positions on a FIFO (fly in, fly out) basis are
- Offering long term, temp to perm opportunities
- 2:1 roster (1 week of days and 1 week of nights)
- Accommodation while on site will be camp based with all amenities available
Alternatively, if FIFO isnt for you, Allied Recruitment has clients within the Perth metro area seeking Mobile Plant Operators across multiple sites.
Plant Operators sought Loader OR Grader OR Dozer OR Excavator Operators OR All-Round Operators
Perth Metro Site locations include but arent limited to
- Hope Valley
- Southern River
- Bullsbrook region
Perth-metro based roles will require the successful candidates to have demonstrated previous experience working within the Civil OR Civil Construction Industries.
If you are a Loader Operator, Loadrite operation will come naturally and working in sand or similar conditions will be second nature.
In return, long-term opportunities are available, competitive pay rates and 10-hour day shifts.
Allied Recruitment pays weekly and all pay rates are competitive and above market rate.
No matter what it is you are seeking, as a skilled operator, you will bring with you a wealth of knowledge and skills to become an integral part of 1 of our clients teams.
- MUST hold Nationally Accredited Ticket/s
- Minimum 3+ years experience operating Loaders OR Graders OR Dozers OR Graders OR multiple
- Loadrite experience
- Previous experience within the Production, Civil OR Civil Industries
- Hold a White Card
- Excellent communication skills and positive attitude
- Committed with an excellent work ethic
- First-rate approach to safety
- Available to start immediately
Please note that due to the time limitations in our recruitment process, positions are only open for applicants who currently reside in Western Australia.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for news, updates and employment opportunities!