Achievable Sales Targets and Snowballing Commission Structure!, Fun and Relaxed People to Work With | Huge Variety of Work | Managing Clients, Get Constantly Rewarded for Helping Small Businesses Grow!.
Achievable Targets and Snowballing Commission!
You'll be rewarded for on boarding new clients and rewarded further for maintaining a healthy relationship with those clients through ongoing reoccurring commissions.
Who We Are
Paddle Ads is looking for an experienced and exceptional Digital Strategist (Sales Person/Client Accounts Manager) on a full time basis to join our team based in Australia, reporting to the director and management team. This role is able to be fulfilled remotely (work from home) (must be located in Australia).
Paddle Ads provides affordable, trackable and accountable online advertising for small businesses. Small businesses cant afford the fees and lock in contracts that other advertisers charge. We started Paddle Ads after having a terrible time with a marketing agency.
Weve purposefully made our services affordable, simple, and effective, including an app that our clients can view at any time to assess their results. Our clients are never locked in to a contract, and only continue with us if we get them the results theyre after while having a great experience with us. Our business is about long-term relationships with our clients and making sure theyre happy, and our largest focus is ensuring that the experience they have with us is enjoyable from start to finish!
Our goal is to be known as the advertiser thats actually likeable! We hope our Penguin (Pat the Paddle Ads Penguin) helps with that.
Role and Responsibility
The purpose of this role is to find and facilitate the onboarding of new clients to Paddle Ads, while also maintaining a healthy and informative relationship with those clients. You will be the main point of contact for clients and will facilitate their service with Paddle Ads from start to finish.
This will include (among others):
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through networking events, other networking, inbound and outbound calls and emails, and any other form of sourcing sales opportunities that you choose
- Meeting a quarterly sales quota (with commissions included)
- Being the main point of contact between the client and Paddle Ads
- Providing constant communication to clients that are assigned to you about their accounts/service with Paddle Ads
- Maintaining an accurate and relevant understanding of clients businesses
- Facilitating the onboarding process of new clients by working with our ads managers to achieve the best result for the client
- Invoicing and following up on client accounts
- Dealing with and communicating through issues that might arise within a clients account
- Not having an adverse stance towards Penguins
Essential Skills and Experience
- 2+ Years of experience in a similar management role
- Extensive experience in quota-based sales
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to work independently
- Experience in client management software, reporting software, accounting software etc.
- Thorough knowledge about the function and benefits of paid online advertising
- Ability to analyse and communicate data and results clearly and simply
- Ability to deal with problems in a compassionate way
- Friendly (actually friendly) presentation and approachable nature
- A great sense of humour (please submit your best joke with your application)
- Previous experience in a digital marketing agency
Salary and Commission Structure
- Competitive salary ($80-85k per annum when minimum required targets are reached, with potential to earn well over $100k per annum)
- Awesome reoccurring snowballing commission scheme (thats actually achievable)
- Co-workers who want to have a laugh
Ariel and the team at Paddle Ads
Please note that only applicants short listed will be contacted.
The closing date for applications is Friday the 31st of July.