Put your exceptional admin & tele-fundraising skills to work & help save lives, Join a trusted charitable NFP- winners of the 2020 Fundraising Team of the Year!, Part Time, permanent position (9 Day FN) based at Brisbane Airport..
About the Role:
As part of the Fundraising & Philanthropy team, the Supporter Care Administrator will provide industry leading levels of supporter care whilst providing exceptional administrative support to help achieve overall fundraising goals.
We are looking for someone who prides themselves on effectiveness and efficiency with a confident phone manner and passion for customer service.
Reporting to the Supporter Care Lead, you will:
- Process high volumes of donations via mail, online and phone with efficiency and accuracy.
- Be the front line of supporter enquires via phone and email to build strong supporter relationships, problem solving and negotiation handling to support fundraising activity success.
- Be responsible for maintaining database integrity by ensuring supporter records are 100% accurate.
- Provide administrative assistance to the wider fundraising team as and when required.
To be successfully considered for this role, you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in a fundraising or tele-fundraising environment with the ability to authentically connect with supporters to reach positive outcomes.
- Intermediate computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Efficient and accurate financial and data entry process skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines with a high degree of accuracy to customer queries in a courteous and timely manner.
- Proficiency with CRM database experience in Raisers Edge highly regarded.
- Be passionate, self-motivated and a team player.
- Work Life Balance
- Access to not-for-profit salary package benefits
- Ongoing Training & Professional Development
- Access to corporate private health insurance discounts
- Wellbeing program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
The Royal Flying Doctor Service of Australia (RFDS) is one of the largest and most comprehensive aeromedical organisations in the world. Using the latest in aviation, medical and communications technology, RFDS delivers extensive primary healthcare and 24-hour emergency service, from nine strategic bases, to those who live, work and travel throughout Australia.
As a member of the team driving RFDS from behind the scenes, youll come to work knowing that your efforts are enabling our work in helping people in Queensland communities.
How to Apply:
If you find that your skills, experience, visions and values align with the RFDS then we want to hear from you!
Application Closing date, Friday 31st July 2020 subject to change.
The RFDS is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a position with The Royal Flying Doctors Service Australia it is a condition of employment that you will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug and alcohol test, be subject to continued random drug and alcohol testing, undergo a criminal history check and required to provide evidence of immunisation records.
Whenever and wherever people in Queensland need us the most, were there. Thats how its been for almost a century. Join us and help us keep it that way.