$73,922 - $84,047 per annum (HEW 5), 17% superannuation & annual leave loading., Administer, co-ordinate and implement University class timetables., Based at Macquarie University, North Ryde. Full time and continuing role..
- Salary Package: from $73,922 to $84,047 per annum (HEW Level 5) plus 17% employer’s superannuation contribution and annual leave loading
- Appointment Type: Full-time, continuing
- Location: Macquarie University, North Ryde
The Timetabling team within Property is seeking a Timetable Officer to administer, co-ordinate and implement University timetables across teaching spaces and facilities. including providing advice and support to staff regarding timetabling and room use policies, procedures and processes, as well as supporting end-users with timetabling and room booking systems.
You have extensive administration experience with proven success in developing complex timetables or schedules and providing technical support to end-users of timetabling systems.
You can work well autonomously and as part of a team and will demonstrate the ability to manage high volume workload with competing priorities and deadlines. Your ability to communicate effectively to build rapport with clients and stakeholders at all levels will also be key to your success in this position.
The Property Division supports the University in achieving its learning, teaching and research goals through providing planning, development and maintenance services for all University buildings and infrastructure as well as providing a growing commercial property investment portfolio through development and/or acquisition and managing the same.
Macquarie is a university engaged with the real and often complex problems and opportunities that define our lives. Since our foundation 56 years ago, we have aspired to be a different type of university.
To be considered for this position, please apply online and attach your resume and a separate cover letter that outlines how you meet the selection criteria below:
- Experience working in administration within a busy and high-volume environment.
- Developing and implementing complex timetables or schedules to meet organisational requirements, including liaising and negotiating with stakeholders in the planning and modification of timetables/schedules.
- Working with timetabling systems and providing support and guidance to end-users.
- Ability to build rapport with clients and stakeholders at all levels.
For further information regarding this role please view the position description.
Applications Close: Sunday, 2 August 2020 at 11:55pm (AEST)
[link removed]At Macquarie University, we are committed to providing a working environment where each individual is valued, respected and supported to progress. Our priority is to ensure culture, policies and processes are truly inclusive and that no-one is disadvantaged on the basis of their Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander identity, gender, culture, disability, LGBTIQA+ identities, family and caring responsibilities, age, or religion. We encourage everyone who meets the selection criteria and shares Macquarie University’s values of scholarship, empowerment and integrity to apply.