Join an agile, diverse and rapidly growing insurance disrupter, Enjoy working in a dynamic and collaborative culture, Permanent Role | Competitive Salary | 5 weeks Annual Leave.
Achmea Australia offers general insurance to rural clients in partnership with Rabobank Australia & New Zealand and has entered the Australian market with an innovative concept of general insurance for the rural market. Achmea Australia has a small, entrepreneurial team with high energy levels and a shared vision to do what it takes to succeed.
With over 200 years of experience as a mutual in The Netherlands and expansion into international markets, we help farmers prevent, manage and cover risk. Our purpose is to keep farmers farming.
About the role
We are currently seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to join our growing team in the Sydney office. The role is required to assess, shape and lead the implementation of a clear product roadmap that integrates Achmea Australias digital strategy across platforms, data analytics and digital/marketing automation to exceed Achmeas client experience and commercial outcomes.
Working closely with Marketing, Commercial, Project Managers and IT teams, you will be responsible for leading a key product launch, utilising digital channels and platforms as well as optimising current digital activities and campaigns.
Main responsibilities of the role
- Support and maintain the digital road map, be the voice of the customer and develop recommendations using existing platforms
- Review and recommend third parties to implement the digital roadmap and ensure it meets the desired client experience outcomes, as developed from the client journey mapping
- Assist with the maintenance and optimisation of existing platforms, such as our website and social media channels
- Be the key driver of a new product launch, utilising digital marketing to generate new online leads, digital onboarding of new clients, and support of Commercial and Client Services
- Manage digital suppliers and relationships
- Practice positive and productive internal stakeholder management and cross-functional collaboration
- Recommend and adopt tools to automate and optimise current and future digital activity
- Analyse market and client research, and implement levers of disruption to inform the future direction in relation to channels, products and service
- Optimise digital communications and marketing strategy for clients and prospects, including mapping of lead nurturing campaigns, client e-newsletters, social media, digital campaigns
To be successful in this role
We are looking for exceptional people who want a career within the rural insurance industry. To be successful, you will have the following skills and experience:
- University degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business and/or Digital Media preferred
- Minimum 5 years experience in digital marketing
- Digital strategy, including SEO, SEM, social media, lead nurturing,
- Product launch experience utilising digital campaigns
- Digital campaign management
- CMS (preferably WordPress)
- Email marketing
- Social media content and campaign management
- Lead scoring and nurturing, implementing digital tactics that convert prospects into customers
- Reporting and analysis, and skillset in Google Analytics
- Stakeholder management successfully collaborating with multiple internal stakeholders plus external supplier management
We offer a dynamic culture with a strong vision and values and a unique product to offer our clients. You will have learning and development opportunities to grow your career as well as contribute back to the organisation in a positive way all whilst having fun. We also offer 5 weeks annual leave, paid salary continuance and life insurance.
We are proud of our culture, we work with a strong vision and values and we offer a unique product to our agricultural clients.