Full-Time Position to be filled, Karratha Based (interested in individuals looking to relocate), Competitive Salary Package negotiated on the ability.
KAW Engineering is a Pilbara based local business providing high-quality manufacturing, maintenance, fabrication, and engineering services to the mining, marine, oil & gas & construction industries.
Based in Karratha Industrial Estate, we are currently looking for 2 x Full-Time 1st class Welders. These roles will be a mixture of workshop and site work, with an emphasis on fabrication and maintenance. We are looking for qualified welders with versatile welding experience. Excellent opportunity with a temporary to permanent role within 6 months.
Please ensure you meet the following criteria before applying:
- Must be able to pass various welder qualification tests in the 6G position, processes include GTAW, MMAW and FCAW, materials including Mild Steel, Stainless Steel and Aluminium
- Extensive site and workshop experience
- Extensive experience with TIG welding
- Ability to read and understand drawings
- Be able to pass a medical
- Must have full Australian work rights
Qualification/Certifications highly regarded:
- Australian recognised Trade Certificate
- Current Drivers Licence
- Hold a current Australian forklift licence
- Working at Heights
- Confined Space
- White Card
- Police Clearance
- Be reliable, honest and hardworking
- A firm commitment to working safely & promoting a culture of responsibility and safe working practices
Successful candidates will be asked to undergo a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol test and must provide a current police clearance.
This is not a FIFO role; applicants must be residing in or willing to relocate to Karratha.
So, if you meet these criteria and youre looking for a new challenge, wed like to hear from you!
Please include Vacancy: Welder and your name in the subject line.
All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.