-Working with experienced and supportive sales and head office team, -Rewarding role with uncapped commission and performance bonus, -Extensive training provided.
JM Eyewear is one of Australia's leading eyewear wholesalers and distributors based in Sydney, with over 20 years experience in distributing large range of sunglasses and fashion readers predominantly to pharmacies and news agencies.
Over the years, we have created a warm and caring company culture and a supportive working environment.
We are looking for a full-time Sales Representative working in Queensland and Northern NSW region, areas including Cairns, Sunshine Coast, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Byron Bay, Lismore and Coffs Harbour etc.
Ideally the role will be for someone passionate about Sales or wanting to pursue a role in sales. Training will be provided to the role, including product knowledge, sales/customer service and territory management training. A great attitude to learning is a must. The position requires the understanding that you will be working on the road and from home.
The position will require a person to be responsible for servicing their own area and reporting to the Region Manager. This position will require regular overnight travel. An understanding of the travel requirements is important when applying. All expenses will be reimbursed.
- Visiting existing clients and providing solutions;
- Generating leads and creating new accounts;
- Meeting minimum requirements and achieving sales goals;
- Setting call cycles and developing action plans;
- Attending appointments and meetings;
- Providing professional client services and product knowledge;
- Submitting daily reports and attending sales/product training
The suitable candidate will require the following attributes:
- Own car (A company car will be made available after the initial probationary period ends if required)
- Excellent communication skills and self-management skills;
- Sound Computer skills Microsoft office, internet and emailing; (applicant must have own PC and internet at home)
- Ability to work under pressure and work well independently;
- Proactive work nature and positive attitude;
- Punctual, reliable and passionate;
- Experience in Sales is not essential but the applicant needs to want to pursue a career in sales and must have an attitude to want to learn
Package offered includes:
- 45 k Base salary + uncapped Commission + Superannuation + Vehicle allowance (Company car after probation ends) and Petrol coverage + Company phone + all work expenses reimbursed