Certified 2019 Great Place to Work Australia, 96% of staff would recommend a friend to work with Recovery Partners, Full time hours - Flexible working arrangements - Supportive culture.
- Certified 2019 Best Place to Work in Australia
- 96% of staff would recommend a friend to work with Recovery Partners
- Salary $80K- 90K + super + Bonus structure
- Tools of trade - Mobile & Laptop
Who are we
Long story short We are an Australian family-owned, award-winning provider of rehabilitation and OHS Services, founded over 16 years ago. Over this time Recovery Partners has worked with many Tier 1 national companies and brands, and has grown to multiples offices in five different states/territories. We have built an awesome team, with fantastic people that have positive attitudes, and a hilarious sense of humour. (Our Mum and Dad jokes are award winning too). 96% of our staff would recommend a friend to work with us, and Great Place to Work Australia has agreed over the last 3 years!
Our hard-earned successes have stemmed from our number one mission genuine desire to enable people and companies to prosper.
Our vision is to do great work with great people. We do this by making sure our team are supported, mentored, and given the autonomy to grow. We have our professional & serious side, keeping to exceptional high service standards for our clients, partners and so on, but importantly we also have the fun family side, we celebrate our team and achievements in many, many, many different ways.
Our team enjoy
- Competitive remuneration + bonus scheme (up to $12K per annum)
- Referral program & incentives
- High-profile client base of major private & public organisations (insurers and national employers)
- Variety in working requirements no two days are the same
- Flexible working arrangements
- Your own mobile phone + laptop + access to pool cars
- Structured Induction
- Tailored training
- Professional development reviewed quarterly
- Ongoing mentoring and supervision from team leads
- Staff recognition program
- Christmas & EOFY celebrations
- Bring in your dog to work day
- Regular Friday fun outings, escape rooms, disco lunches
- A genuinely supportive culture e.g. mentoring from colleagues
- Inclusion in multidisciplinary teams
- Opportunity to learn from different allied health disciplines
Currently we employ a range of talented and energetic Allied Health professionals who are dedicated to achieving results, and we're looking for an equally talented & motivated Business Development Manager to lead the growth of the operations in WA.
As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for new business development, specifically for the Rehabilitation and Wellness division within WA, ACT and NT. This requires a thorough knowledge of the market; the services Recovery Partners can provide and that of our competitors.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business
- Cold call as appropriate within your market/geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Research and build relationships with new clients
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasising agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion
- Present new services and enhance existing relationships
- Business Development Planning
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends
- Present to and consult with management on business trends with a view to developing new services
- Identify opportunities for campaigns and services that will lead to an increase in sales
- Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner
- Present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff
- Understand the company's goal and purpose to continue to enhance the company's performance
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Abreast of Industry performance standards in the Rehabilitation, Corporate Health & Wellness, Safety fields in WA
- Proven sales ability including outstanding negotiation skills, persuasive ability, conflict resolution and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience in developing sales strategies which deliver great customer outcomes and establish strong customer relationships/advocacy whilst achieving revenue targets
- Relevant knowledge of legislation and schemes relating to Occupational Rehabilitation and worker compensation
- Data analytics, ability to forecast and develop trend analysis
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty
- Identification of customer needs and challenges
- Territory Management and market knowledge
When you work with Recovery Partners, we welcome you as an individual with a life that extends beyond our office hours. Accordingly, we work hard to offer you options to balance your family commitments with your work, and we make sure our working practices and company culture enable flexibility and independence.
For more information please visit www.rrp.com.au
How to Apply
If you're a strong Business Development candidate with strong experience in the WA state we would love to hear from you. Occupational Rehabilitation Industry experience is highly regarded but we welcome other strong Business Development candidates too.
In your application please include your cover letter (max 1 page) & updated resume. Your cover letter should address your understanding of the WA Occupational Rehabilitation Market and how you would plan to lead the growth of Business Development for our WA team.
Please note: Due to the volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for further information. Applications without cover letters may be deemed incomplete and as a result will not be considered. Recruitment agencies - we appreciate your offers to assist but we've got this covered.