Be a key part of our Contact Centre 7-day operation, Join a global organisation, Full time Rotating Roster.
Serco has partnered with Transperth to operate their Call Centre and Information Centres in Perth. Here, we assist the public by providing up to date travel information in a timely and efficient manner.We are now seeking an experienced Team Leader and people manager to support our high-performing workforce.
As a Customer Service Team Leader, you will be making a difference to lives of everyday commuters. You are engaging and inspiring leadership skills will be imperative to the success of our teams.
- You are a respectful and professional person who demonstrates exceptional moral values in everything you do.
- You have a strong desire to help customers and a passion to develop your people to be successful. You also love to have a little fun!
- You are a result driven leader with a strong customer service and delivery focus.
- Your extensive experience has helped you to develop strong functional knowledge of influencing factors such as KPIs, service levels, and the relationships between quality, productivity, and employee satisfaction.
- You are engaging and collaborative and have exceptional communication and motivational skills.
- You can work under pressure whilst maintaining clear priority on task allocation and attention to detail.
About the Role
You will be required to manage, coach, develop, and motivate staff. You will be responsible for ensuring that a high level of service is provided and all service deliverables, and contract KPIs are consistently met. You will ensure that each and every day your team will assist the people of Perth as their number one focus.
This role has a strong call taking and customer interaction component, so only apply if you love this essential part of the Team Leader role.
The hours of operation for the Team Leader role are currently as follows:
- Monday to Thursday: 5:00am-12:30am
- Friday and Saturday: 5:00am-02:00am
- Sunday: 5:00am 12:00am
This may be subject to change and is in line with current transport operating hours.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- The highest levels of personal integrity and ethical behaviour
- High level of customer service experience
- Previous exposure and involvement in team management
- Experience in contact centre environment
- Ability to be flexible in all aspects of your role
- Well-developed technical skills, MS Office products and relevant technologies
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and interpret data
- Safety is key for every role in our Serco business, so focus and passion for OH&S is key
This is a position of trust and responsibility and to support this we will conduct a thorough probity assessment as an essential selection component for these roles.
If you are inspired to make a positive difference and would like to be consideredfor this opportunity, please apply now.Serco values of Trust, Care, Innovation and Pride underpin everything we do. Weare curious, creative and collaborative.