Join one of Australias leading health, community and aged care providers, Supportive Team Environment, Excellent salary packaging benefits available.Calvary
Permanent Full Time
Bio-Medical Technician - Health Professional Level 2
Permanent Full Time
Salary range: $66,989- $91,961 per annum plus salary packaging options
Calvary Public Hospital Bruce (CPHB) is a 265 bed multi-discipline, modern healthcare facility serving the ACT community. At CPHB, our patients and their families expect a highly skilled, compassionate and dedicated workforce. Calvary staff pride themselves on ‘being for others’. The patient journey is at the centre of Calvary’s philosophy within our models of care.
About the Role
Calvary Pubic Hospital Bruce (CPHB) is looking for an experienced Bio-Medical Technician to undertake corrective and programmed maintenance of CHPB’s electro-medical and bio-mechanical equipment. The successful candidate will be able to work under minimal supervision and be a supportive team member.
What you bring
· Formal qualifications in electronics (maintenance) or equivalent (Mandatory)
· Demonstrated experience in the maintenance of a wide range of electronic equipment including both digital and analogue circuits.
· Demonstrated mechanical aptitude together with knowledge and experience in the application of relevant standards in electro-medical safety.
· Demonstrated ability to participate in preventative maintenance and safety testing program.
· Ability to convey technical concepts and operating instructions to clinical staff.
· Computer skills of a high order including knowledge and experience in software and hardware interfacing.
· Demonstrated recent experience in Bio-medical Engineering
How to apply
Applicants are expected to respond in writing and include the following:
· A cover letter (max 1 page) stating your suitability for the role; a response to selection criteria is NOT required and will not be considered as part of your application
· Current curriculum vitae with contact details of 2 professional referees
Applications must be submitted online via: http://www.calvary-act.com.au/career-vacancies.html
Closing date for applications: 11:45pm Sunday 2nd of August 2020
Please note we are unable to accept emailed applications or resumes and phone calls from recruitment agencies.
Applications Close: 02/08/2020
To view the position description or submit your application please click the 'Apply Now' button below.