Join one of Australias leading health, community and aged care providers, Supportive Team Environment, Excellent salary packaging benefits available.Calvary
Fixed Term Part Time
Patient Accounts Officer – Finance Department (Administration Service Officer 3)
Calvary Public Hospital Bruce
Fixed Term Part Time Position
Salary Range: $54,048 – $70,058 (Plus Shift Allowance and Super)
About Calvary Public Hospital Bruce
Calvary Public Hospital Bruce (CPHB) is a 265 bed multi-discipline, modern health care facility serving the ACT community. At CPHB, our patients and their families expect a highly skilled, compassionate and dedicated workforce. Calvary staff pride themselves on ‘being for others’. The patient journey is at the centre of Calvary’s philosophy within our models of care.
Calvary is a national Catholic provider of health, community and aged care services operating in six states and territories. Our services include public and private hospital care, acute and sub-acute care, home care services and retirement and aged care services, in both rural and metropolitan areas. Calvary employs over 11,000 people and has over 1,500 volunteers.
Calvary continues the mission of the Sisters of the Little Company of Mary, a mission focused on caring for those who are sick, dying and in need. We express our values of hospitality, healing, stewardship and respect through “being for others” exemplified by the Spirit of Calvary and the example of Venerable Mary Potter.
About the role
The Patient Accounts officer liaises patients in relation to payment options and fees processes, including debt recovery and payment plans and is responsible for ensuring patient account services are delivered efficiently. This officer demonstrates a commitment ensuring patient confidentiality, customer service, excellence, initiative, attention to detail, the capacity to communicate effectively and operate as an effective team member.
What you bring
· Demonstrated ability to provide high quality customer service within a financial environment.
· Ability to provide a high level of attention to detail in relation to data entry and finance duties.
· Demonstrated application of effective communication (oral and written), negotiation, problem solving and organisational skills, within a multidisciplinary team.
· Ability to undertake quality activities to ensure a high level of accuracy in work performed and a commitment to continual improvement.
How to apply
Applicants are expected to respond in writing with a cover letter outlining the following:
· A cover letter (max 1 page) stating your suitability (using the position description as a guide) for the role; a response to selection criteria is NOT required and will not be considered as part of your application
· Current Resume
· Contact details of 2 professional referees
Closing date for applications: 11:45 pm Sunday, 26th July 2020
Please note we are unable to accept emailed applications or resumes and phone calls from recruitment agencies.
Applications Close: 26/07/2020