Above award wages. Supervision and training provided.
A fantastic opportunity to build your skills and be part of an established psychology practice with offices in St Marys and Rouse Hill.
- Provide professional customer service to patients
- Provide reliable support to a team of psychologists
- Assist to ensure the smooth day to day running of the Practice
- Answer phones and book client appointments
- Type reports and other documents
- Filing, data entry, faxing, scanning and mail
- Process EFTPOS, credit card and cash payments
- General cleaning duties
- Must be committed to completing a 1 year clerical traineeship
- Completed HSC
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills (incl. spelling)
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- Excellent computer skills incl. MS Word, Outlook & internet
- Must have driver's licence and vehicle to work between St Marys and Rouse Hill practices
- Mature minded
- Able to follow instructions
- Able to work as part of a team
- Enthusiastic and friendly personality
- Attention to detail
- Able to work in a busy environment and multi-task
- Able to work on Saturdays
- Previous clerical or customer services experience and good IT knowledge and skills.
by Friday 18/07/2020. Immediate start for the right applicant. Interviews will commence in early July.