Would you like to work in a role where you can make a real difference to the lives of Australians Our client is a fast-growing technology company that is improving the lives of Australians who are ageing or living with a disability.
They are a leading disruptor in the health tech sector. They are a safeguarded peer-to-peer online marketplace which helps connect people who need care and support to live independently, directly with independent care and support workers in local communities around Australia.
Our Clients Customer Engagement Team are the experts, they work closely with all parts of the business and are the first line of support to our community of over 60,000 registered users.
Our client's contact centre is uniquely different. They are super passionate about their customers and hear first-hand how they are transforming their lives. They encourage the team to bring creativity, collaboration, and creative thinking to work each day. They thrive on finding solutions and our team is encouraged to share ideas and get involved.About the role
This is a key client service role within the Customer Engagement Team. Working within a small, passionate team, you will use your customer service experience to help clients find the support they need to live their life independently.What will I be doing
Who are we looking for
- Handling Customer enquiries, primarily via phone and email working flexibly across the customer and client engagement teams.
- Matching Customers with Support Workers and diligently working to achieve key targets with respect to bookings and hours of care
- Achieving set KPIs and assigned daily tasks while maintaining excellent quality
- Looking for ways to improve the customer experience
- Supporting other parts of the Customer Engagement Team and contributing to our positive, passionate culture
- Minimum 2 years' customer service experience, ideally in an inbound call centre / similar
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Active listening & problem-solving skills
- Desire to exceed KPI's and will thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and work at a fast, efficient pace
- Exceptional attendance record
- Proactive, self-starter with a strong motivation to learn and grow with the business
- Previous aged care/disability sector experience is highly regarded, though not essential
- Solid computer and typing skills with experience using systems and tools such as Salesforce and the Microsoft Office Suite
In return, you will be rewarded with an energetic office environment, and the opportunity to make a difference to the lives of our client's community of independent support workers and clients.
Flexible working opportunities are available – this role could be structured for a parent wishing to work around school hours or experienced candidates looking to work less than full-time hours.